Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delphi SDK examples?

The readme for FD0.51 says:

"The SDK uses the COMsend command which examples are provided for in VB6 and Delphi (thanks goes to Guino for these)"

But I can't find any Delphi examples, so I wonder if I could get hold of the Delphi examples or maybe if anybody else could help me out how to speak to FD through Delphi.

Keep in mind that I'm pretty new to Delphi

yeah.. sorry m8.. if you already have roadrunner, it uses the same sdk examples :-).. just grab the roadrunner source. Sorry I forgot to include them, will stick em with ver 0.53 later this week.. If your having probs finding them (RR source) then give me a shout.

cheers

CdR
    Follow me on Twitter

http://www.FreeICE.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Nisos
      The readme for FD0.51 says:

"The SDK uses the COMsend command which examples are provided for in VB6 and Delphi (thanks goes to Guino for these)"

But I can't find any Delphi examples, so I wonder if I could get hold of the Delphi examples or maybe if anybody else could help me out how to speak to FD through Delphi.

Keep in mind that I'm pretty new to Delphi
      Search for it. I'm very sure that I posted a link to my example for Road Runner. Then you need to modify it to work with FD.
      PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
      GammaControl v2.4
      SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

I tried to download RR source earlier today but the link was dead.

So if you could send them to me CdR it would be great.

0l33l: I'll start searching for your examples too, thanks.

Comment

0l33l: I'll start searching for your examples too, thanks.
          Good
          Attached Files
          GammaControl v2.4
          SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Thanks 0l33l!

Did some quick testing and now I can control FD as I want to.

Saved me a lot of time

Comment

if only I could sdk the wife :-)
              Follow me on Twitter

http://www.FreeICE.co.uk

Comment

Thanks 0l33l!

Did some quick testing and now I can control FD as I want to.

Saved me a lot of time
                Thank Frodo for it.. he helped me translate it

Post what you have now. It will now same me a lot of time
                GammaControl v2.4
                SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Ok all I did was to first to let Delphi convert the project to Delphi2005, then I changed the the two lines:

sendcopydata(findwindow(nil, 'RoadRunner'), MyCopyDataStruct);
                  ---
                  if findwindow(nil, 'RoadRunner') = 0 then showmessage('not found');

to

sendcopydata(findwindow(nil, 'FDSDK'), MyCopyDataStruct);
                  ---
                  if findwindow(nil, 'FDSDK') = 0 then showmessage('not found');

Then compiled and put the FD SDK commands in the input box (view2d, view3d and so on) thats all. Havn't done more than that, but now that I know how to control it I can sleep well

Comment

Sweet! How do you like Delphi05 anyways? This is the one on the .NET network.. right?
                    Ok all I did was to first to let Delphi convert the project to Delphi2005, then I changed the the two lines:

sendcopydata(findwindow(nil, 'RoadRunner'), MyCopyDataStruct);
                    ---
                    if findwindow(nil, 'RoadRunner') = 0 then showmessage('not found');

to

sendcopydata(findwindow(nil, 'FDSDK'), MyCopyDataStruct);
                    ---
                    if findwindow(nil, 'FDSDK') = 0 then showmessage('not found');

Then compiled and put the FD SDK commands in the input box (view2d, view3d and so on) thats all. Havn't done more than that, but now that I know how to control it I can sleep well
                    GammaControl v2.4
                    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

I havn't much else to compare with, I'm pretty new to programming.

It is with .NET but so far I've only used the Delphi for Win32 part. Delphi is very easy to learn and u don't need to spend a lot of time writing code to make programs.

But the online documetation SUX a lot, thank god for thats where I find the solution to most problems

Comment

I havn't much else to compare with, I'm pretty new to programming.

It is with .NET but so far I've only used the Delphi for Win32 part. Delphi is very easy to learn and u don't need to spend a lot of time writing code to make programs.

But the online documetation SUX a lot, thank god for thats where I find the solution to most problems
                        I think docs for delphi suck, no matter what version you're using
                        GammaControl v2.4
                        SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Working...
                        X