Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feature request

Hey CDR,

how difficult would it be to get FD to read xml files with live trafic data in them and alert you if its on your route, and possible re-route you if its realy bad?

Thanks.

sorry didnt see the requests thread.
    Audio: Alpine PXA-H700 DSP, Rockford Fosgate Punch P4004 amp, P152S Comps and Alpine SWR-1242D Sub
    PC: BU-303, SB Audigy 2 ZS, Jetway 1.5Ghz, Cubid case, M2-ATX PSU, New 700tsv
    Toys:K8055 relay board, Elmscan OBDII

Type-R Mini

Hi Dan,

There is currently some work being done by a few of us in the UK with reagrds to traffic, this is in development and will hopefully be released in the coming months after it has been tested a little.

I'm sure we will work with CdR to get some sort of implementation within FreeDrive although re-routing is very difficult if not currently impossible to do using the D3 sdk.

Comment

ok, any ideas if this will be easier to do with the destinator?
      Audio: Alpine PXA-H700 DSP, Rockford Fosgate Punch P4004 amp, P152S Comps and Alpine SWR-1242D Sub

Type-R Mini

Comment

well if you need any help, either testing or dev, let me know, i know vb fairly well, and have access to gprs

Type-R Mini

Comment

Hi Dan, yeah there are afew peeps working on this at the mo. I have answered afew of there questions and will defo include any code that they need. D3 and FreeDrive and MapMonkey are all based on the same thing.

CdR
          Follow me on Twitter

http://www.FreeICE.co.uk

Comment

Its looking more and more likely that FD will have the information natively and it will be very closely integrated.

Hopefully expect some sort of beta to appear soon, hopefully with FD integration ;-)

Watch this space ....

Comment

Working...
            X