FreeDrive 0.70 Release (nearly) update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FreeDrive 0.70 Release (nearly) update

just thought I would let you know where i'm upto.. (changes since 0.70 preview)

Added a speedcamera line to the settings.ini, now you can define your own speed. You have six speeds to enter. Here in the uk it will be 20,30,40,50,60,70 (default) but you can add anything you want ie.. 50,70,80,100,110,130

I have also played with the speed cam warnings a little more, just need to test these first.. waiting on this before its released. I have also fixed the osk keyboard bug, now it updated on non uk keys on the first press, not the second :-). Also added a sdk command to send the complete directions out.. ie Turn Left on Market Road in 300 yards. I still need to check something out on this mind u (just thought of it then whilst typing). Fixed a couple of stupid mistakes on how I was saving the cameras.. dooh ..

anyway tomorrow or friday most prob.. depending is I can be arsed..

CdR
    Follow me on Twitter

http://www.FreeICE.co.uk

Can't wait for an update m8 although its pretty stable at the moment anyway under 0.70 preview :-)

Comment

Originally posted by CdRsKuLL
      tomorrow or friday most prob.. depending is I can be arsed..

CdR

I'm going to Edinburgh on Friday so pull ur finger out!

A calm approach in a troubled world...
      http://www.inside-guide.co.uk/CarPC

CONSOLE_RR Project in progress...
      DC UK Forum

Comment

LOL - I think Stoo wants the updated speed stuff ... 130mph **cough**

Comment

Wow the keyboard bug has been fixed. Hooray for CDR
          The road is long but we are getting there.

Comment

Can I suggest for 0.7 if you have time or 0.8 or whenever, that you either add some sort of cacheing for streetnames, or a possibility of when typing to open the address input screen, it uses the last used-city, and doesnt need to reload all the streets...

it takes about 1 min to load all the streets in the SP map, in the only city used, S. Paulo... so it is kinda a pain if I need to retype a new destination or something...

Just if you have some time! I can live with it for now!
            Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4
            Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

Comment

the streets load in about 10 seconds here as do the towns/cities

Comment

UKMP3, for how many streets?

For me the cities are only like 10, and they come around instantly. The streets are about 50,000 if I recall for one city! And that takes a while.

From all the maps I have seen S. Paulo had the largest number of streets BY FAR... it is after all the second largest city in the world (And the condensed area, in one City limit is huge, more so than other areas that are composed of smaller city limits)
                Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4
                Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

Comment

After 0.70 is released and I've cleaned up any bugs, I will make a special version for you royn, that will open up on the last thing the list held.. so if it was a list of the streets for your city, thats what it will open up in :-) hows that for u ?

CdR
                  Follow me on Twitter

Comment

Me thinks I'm on the ignore list...

Tried to use the "Add camera" function today, but it just locked up at "updating DB".
                    And, yes, I have the "Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:28 am" update to 0.7 preview.

/M

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus
                      Me thinks I'm on the ignore list...

Tried to use the "Add camera" function today, but it just locked up at "updating DB".
                      And, yes, I have the "Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:28 am" update to 0.7 preview.

/M
                      sorry m8, not on ignore.. yeah I dare say that it didnt have any previous cams stored. anyway fixed this bug, getting ready for a release tomorrow

:-)

CdR
                      Follow me on Twitter

Comment

Working...
                      X