Release FreeDrive 0.70 Full

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Release FreeDrive 0.70 Full

ok.. just uploaded the latest version to the freedrive site.. lots of bug fixs in this one.. Speedcams are full working now :-)

let me know what you think.. grab it from the FreeDrive website.

cheers

CdR
    Follow me on Twitter

http://www.FreeICE.co.uk

Whohoo... first post... DL as of now.

My camera database had ~350 entries in it when I got that error... but it's working now so that's no longer an issue.

Have you given the "speedcam on heading" anymore thought ?

Cheers,

/M

Comment

its mine... dl'ing now
      My Nissan 200SX @ Silverstone
      NOW SADLY WRITTEN OFF!

My Car's spec list + pics

Stealth CarPC fab'ing...

Comment

IM download it too... wicked!!

Sounds all toooooo exciting again...

Baz

Comment

Nice one...

Terran
          My Project Site

Comment

Working sweet m8 - been in the car since last night

Comment

kool ima try it out over MM

p.s Baz nice car
              CarPC status: iPod, 3,456,217 songs so **** you

Comment

MapMonkey to FreeDrive csv convertor

ok, glad u all like it so far.. no bugs :-)

Find attached a little app I wrote. I used this to convert his present speedcam list into a freedrive format. If you want to convert your own then use this app :-)

cheers

CdR
                Attached Files
                Follow me on Twitter

Comment

Hey CDR, thanks so much!

I am having some problems still with routing to an address! (I'm so frustrated, I want to move next to you and use the same map as U! hehehee)

However, I had a problem WITH NO HOUSE NUMBER... did you find another newer map? As far as I was told by the brazilian distributor of Destinator Maps, the 2003 is the latest map...I'm e-mailing powerloc for news...

In case there is anything you can do, I was trying to navigate to S.Paulo , Rio DE Janeiro R (That is Rio de Janeiro Street, in São Paulo), and it tried taking me to T Ve or something....
                  Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4
                  Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

Comment

CDR, there seems to be a bug in sending SDK labels TO road runner? It isnt displaying... I tried a past version of RR which I am pretty sure it used to work on, and it didnt work...

I didnt change the labels at all in my skin when you changed the sdk name to FreeDrive, is this a problem?

I changed the buttons to SDK;FreeDrive;Command and these are now working in 0.7, but the labels from FD->RR like !FDROAD do not work anymore... any ideas?
                    Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4

Comment

Originally posted by RoyN
                      CDR, there seems to be a bug in sending SDK labels TO road runner? It isnt displaying... I tried a past version of RR which I am pretty sure it used to work on, and it didnt work...

I didnt change the labels at all in my skin when you changed the sdk name to FreeDrive, is this a problem?

I changed the buttons to SDK;FreeDrive;Command and these are now working in 0.7, but the labels from FD->RR like !FDROAD do not work anymore... any ideas?
                      Hi m8, yeah if you look in the readme you will notice that its no longer sent as !FD but CUSTOMFD this was needed because when setting variable in flash (to pull the info from RR) you couldnt use ! The map I downloaded was the same versio you had, with the same results. There is no bug in the routing that I know of, only bugs with your map. I have re-wrote the code that many times, always ending up with the same results on your map.. shame..

CdR
                      Follow me on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Motoko
                        kool ima try it out over MM

p.s Baz nice car
                        Cheers dude.. nice car urself too!! lol

You got any pics of how you have installed your pc and screen?? Or any tips of how you have done it. Im tryin to install my screen in place of where the standard AC screen at the mo - but its gonna be hard work!!

Ive added u to my msn dude...

Baz

Comment

Hey CDR, thanks!

so it would be CUSTOMFDROAD instead of !FDROAD? I'll look at the readme should find it no probs

About the map, I am now having more problems though... I recall you did something that it was at least routing correctly when I didnt put a house number, now even without house number it is always giving me problems... Is there anything I can try, any hacks, anything?

PS: if you are willing to look at this for me when you are done with the big issues I'm willing to give you another donation for your specific efforts on my map
                          Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4

Comment

CDR, is FD compliant with the MM direction arrow stuff? I hadnt heard of it, but it is mentioned in http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...9&postcount=76

I would like to accomplish something like:
                            Attached Files
                            Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4

Comment

Hey, the same problem is there in the new version of the program only responding to the first time you pull up the menu. I've been able to trace the problem back to the screen location settings. When it is set to be located at 0,0 then it works fine. But since I'm using the two screens, I have it located at 801,0. This seems to trigger the problem.

Just to remind you, what happens is that the first time you touch the screen the menu comes up just fine, and you can use it just fine. As soon as it closes, the program stops responding to input from a mouse or TS. It doesn't totally freeze, just the ability to do anything.

Thank You,
                              Matthew

Comment

Working...
                              X