Runtime error "9"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runtime error "9"

Hi, i'm trying to switch to FreeDrive since it seems to be more car-user-friendly, and, even if i found it very well done, i'm experiencing some troubles:
    quite often FD ends with a "runtime error 9 - subscript out of range" error and it quit itself when i try to make a route. (i'm using it at home by now, so no gps fix cause my antenna is roof-mounted on my car). Any ideas on which could be the cause?
    I'm using a garmin oem gps 15W on internal com2 of an epia MII (that works correctly with MM and Mappoint).
    Thank U.
    C.

hi. .can you give me some more info.. say you start FD up.. then u tap the screen for menu.. then you choose address ? does the address page come up with the list ? or does it not even get this far ? The more info you can give me the better, as I will be able to figure out then whats going on and fix it for you.

cheers

CdR
    Follow me on Twitter

http://www.FreeICE.co.uk

Comment

Hi, well, everything goes well (i can play around with settings, map visualisations ....), when i try to insert a destination, i can choose city, adress, number but when i press GO in order to show the path to desired location, then the error message pops up. But unfortunately not always .... I'll let u know if i have more clues when i'll try it in my car.
      Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by cyberlancer
        Hi, well, everything goes well (i can play around with settings, map visualisations ....), when i try to insert a destination, i can choose city, adress, number but when i press GO in order to show the path to desired location, then the error message pops up. But unfortunately not always .... I'll let u know if i have more clues when i'll try it in my car.
        Cheers.
        Hi Cdr. I'm also trying FD, but i'm having the same issues of Cyberlancer in the same conditions..........

I have grabbed the last 0.80 with the last patch 0.85
        Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
        Fabio

RoadRunner - PC Navigator 7.1 - FreeFone

Comment

Found the bug

I have changed the international settings from Italy to UK, and all works great. Switching again to Italy (int. Settings) re-got the runtime error 9.

Maybe a problem related to the decimal separator in the numbers i think...
          Fabio

RoadRunner - PC Navigator 7.1 - FreeFone

Comment

Working...
          X