• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FD 0.85 update

ok.. things are looking up :-)

[Change log]

Fixed Hibernation resume (at last)
    Fixed ETA non update
    Fixed ETR auto update (no sound or visual now!)

Added 'POI' SDK command 'Displays POI Diaglog'
    Added 'SWAPSKIN' command 'Swaps between Day & Night Skin'
    Added 'FDSKIN' request SDK Command

http://www.x-digital.addr.com/FreeDrive.exe

cheers

CdR
    Follow me on Twitter

http://www.FreeICE.co.uk

cool... gonna test it with the idrive skin in the car at last!
    Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4
    Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

Comment

CDR, do you have anything else that needs updating? (does .80 skins work fine with this? any other files required?)

the update is crapping out on me... locking up whenever I try to run it, tried Default skin as well as a skin with map-only... same result...
      Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4

Comment

Great work on finally fixing the hibernation issue. Too bad I am sick in bed right now. Hopefully I will be able to test it by the weekend
        Lilliput 7" TS TFT, ASRock K7VM2, Duron 1,3 GHz, 512 MB DDR RAM, 30 GB Seagate HDD @ 5.400 rpm, WLAN w/ 500mW booster, Toshiba Slimline DVD-ROM Drive, D-Link USB Radio

Download the German Voicepack 1.0 for FreeDrive now!

Comment

Originally posted by RoyN
          CDR, do you have anything else that needs updating? (does .80 skins work fine with this? any other files required?)

the update is crapping out on me... locking up whenever I try to run it, tried Default skin as well as a skin with map-only... same result...
          When you mean crapping out on you ? can you let me know what your doing ? When it happens ? As far as I know not much has changed in the skin dept, other than adding the option of bold / underline / italic to the font by adding a :BUI after (in any order) but this shouldnt effect 0.8 skins at all.

Have you tried deleting your FreeDrive folder and installing 0.80 again, then the update ? (backing up your skins first, not the dafault one)

let me know

CdR
          Follow me on Twitter

Comment

as soon as I run it, either through RR or through its own shortcut without RR running it just locks up... the FD area is simply light grey, without anything. It doesnt react to anything...

I will try reinstalling thanks
            Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4

Comment

Did you change 0.85 file from the one i downloaded yesterday in 0.84 thread ?
              Same number of octets and same bugs ? It would be nice to post as .zip or . rar so date of file is not altered.

Comment

Originally posted by grave
                Same number of octets and same bugs ? It would be nice to post as .zip or . rar so date of file is not altered.
                modified date will not change

Comment

Originally posted by grave
                  yeah that was the alpha version

CdR
                  Follow me on Twitter

Comment

REQUESTS

These are used to request info from FreeDrive, like speed, heading etc.. If you require info to be sent all the time, please
                    alter the sdk.ini file. You use this command like COMSend "FreeDrive" , "REQUEST:FDSPEED:RoadRunner"
                    or use SDK line
                    FDSPEED=RoadRunner
                    FDSATS=RoadRunner
                    FDETA=RoadRunner
                    FDETR=RoadRunner

but CDR, how can i get those values in RR?
                    other than in skin...
                    i would like to get the value into any variable...

thank you...

oh and did you have a chance to look at HOME function?

Comment

Originally posted by iPal
                      or use SDK line
                      FDSPEED=RoadRunner
                      FDSATS=RoadRunner
                      FDETA=RoadRunner
                      FDETR=RoadRunner

but CDR, how can i get those values in RR?
                      other than in skin...
                      i would like to get the value into any variable...

thank you...

oh and did you have a chance to look at HOME function?
                      The home function should work the same as in MM, could you try and use the save position instead.. so park outside your house and press it. Also make sure you havent any past HOME stored in there.

I'm unsure what you mean with the sdk.ini can you explain alittle more.

thanks

CdR
                      Follow me on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by CdRsKuLL
                        The home function should work the same as in MM, could you try and use the save position instead.. so park outside your house and press it. Also make sure you havent any past HOME stored in there.
                        what i did was first save HOME address into Favorites (no others were saved)
                        then it shows me different locations when i press HOME from main menu and from inside of Favorite...
                        i think it should be same action but not...
                        in MM it acts same with same PREVIOUS.dat file...
                        NEWays
                        i will try at home when i get home and let you know...

Originally posted by CdRsKuLL
                        I'm unsure what you mean with the sdk.ini can you explain alittle more.

thanks

CdR
                        the line 'FDSPEED:RoadRunne' should send speed value every second or so...
                        but my question is how i can acheive the speed value in RR?
                        i tried this in RR...
                        Speed = comsend ("FreeDrive", "REQUEST:FDSPEED:RoadRunner")
                        but i get constant value of 0

thank you...

iPal

Comment

Wll just go to the skins section of the RR forum and take a look at the zots skin. You can download an addon on his website to integrate FD Data in RR: Just read through the source of the skin and you will see how it's done m8
                          Lilliput 7" TS TFT, ASRock K7VM2, Duron 1,3 GHz, 512 MB DDR RAM, 30 GB Seagate HDD @ 5.400 rpm, WLAN w/ 500mW booster, Toshiba Slimline DVD-ROM Drive, D-Link USB Radio

Download the German Voicepack 1.0 for FreeDrive now!

Comment

Working...
                          X