a very stupid questions !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a very stupid questions !

what button to touch in Freedrive for planning the route ?
    I understand the route system !

What do you mean? entering an address?

Click Menu, then click Address
    Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4
    Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

Comment

Originally posted by RoyN
      What do you mean? entering an address?

Click Menu, then click Address
      ok , not viewing ! why ?

Comment

He wants to know how to switch to planning mode u know so u can set way points etc.

FreeDrive doesn't give u the option to select this if i remember corectly.

Sorry for the late reply to this i saw it but didnt respond
        CarPC Status:
        GPS: 99%
        Hardware: 99%
        Software: 92%
        Case Install: 99.9%
        Dash Install: 100%
        Car Install: 72%

Comment

Originally posted by NiN^_^NiN
          He wants to know how to switch to planning mode u know so u can set way points etc.

FreeDrive doesn't give u the option to select this if i remember corectly.

Sorry for the late reply to this i saw it but didnt respond

Feature request then... I used the planning mode in mapmonkey a LOT! (when people tries to explain where you should go.. but don't have an address) I really miss it in Freedrive.. please add this feature!

Comment

Originally posted by t_bear
            Feature request then... I used the planning mode in mapmonkey a LOT! (when people tries to explain where you should go.. but don't have an address) I really miss it in Freedrive.. please add this feature!
            Don't know if you search that :

you must use a skin and edit your "skin.ini"

if touchmenu=1, any click of the mouse open Freedrive's menu.

if touchmenu=0, any click open contextual menu whith : set origine, recalculate, navigate and so on as Mapmonkey does.

In this case, you must define a menu button area to access freedrive's menu.

Comment

Originally posted by grave
              Don't know if you search that :

you must use a skin and edit your "skin.ini"

if touchmenu=0, any click open contextual menu whith : set origine, recalculate, navigate and so on as Mapmonkey does.

In this case, you must define a menu button area to access freedrive's menu.

?
              The touchmenu commmand swiches between beeing able to navigate around with the finger on the touchscreen or getting the menu... that's not what I want. If I drag the screen somewhere and it's in navigation mode it will jump straight back to where the gps locates me... pretty annoying when you're looking for some place to go. The "planning mode" feature in mapmonkey just turned off the gps location feature.. When you put it back to "navigation mode" it hopped right back to where the current location.

Comment

Originally posted by grave
                This does not seem to work if i set hidemouse=1 (cursor showing)

Comment

Working...
                X