Freedrive breaks mapmonkey ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freedrive breaks mapmonkey ?

Just started using freedrive, i love it.

Only problem is that now when i use map monkey, the zoom slider has been changed to the black freedrive one

Is there anything that can be done about this?

In C:\DestinatorApps\Destinator\Common\Interface\Visu al\All\ is a file called destinator.bmp you can edit or replace that with the original from MM.

Comment

thanks for that.

I am finding that i never use mapmonkeyh anymore so its not a problem really

I am still using freedrive embedded in RR with your skins. Very nice to use

Comment

soundoff...

are there any downsides to freedrive? does it not do anything map monkey does?

Comment

not that i notice. I havnt used map mpnkey since installing freedrive.

FD just seems alot smoother and more complete. It also integrates beautifully into road runner

Comment

Originally posted by soundoff
            thanks for that.

I am finding that i never use mapmonkeyh anymore so its not a problem really

I am still using freedrive embedded in RR with your skins. Very nice to use
            Glad you like em, if you have any comments or suggestions let me know

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz
              soundoff...

are there any downsides to freedrive? does it not do anything map monkey does?
              dont think you can drag the map around the screen with your finger.
              Lez, more widely known as flez1966

Comment

Originally posted by lez
                dont think you can drag the map around the screen with your finger.
                All depends which skin your using, if your using a touchmenu skin then you cant, if your using a normal skin (with a menu button) you can :-)

CdR
                Follow me on Twitter

http://www.FreeICE.co.uk

Comment

I'm sure any features that are needed will be added anyway

I like Garo's POI plugin for MM and it's not possible in FD yet afaik...
                  Old setup
                  Epia M10k, Cubid 2699R case, 512MB, 40GB 3.5" drive
                  New setup
                  Optiplex 260SX (2.8GHz P4, 512MB, 30GB, DVD)
                  Xenarc 700IDT, USB hub, 802.11g, bluetooth, P2140, P5V

Comment

Working...
                  X