Reset the camera direction, how?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reset the camera direction, how?

You know when you drive by a camera and you can choose green or red button.

I has press some wrong buttons here I thing, so which button should I press when the camera is towards me?

and how do I reset?

What the hell are you talking about?

I'm pretty certain that English isn't your primary language. Either that or you have no command of the English language, probably due to too many hard drugs, a severe blow to the head, or just plain mental retardation. I'm betting on the former.

What sort of cameras are you talking about? Speed cameras? Security cameras? Backup cameras? Green or red button? That sounds a lot like the pot of The Matrix.

we're going to bneed more details about what you're talking about in order to help resolve your button-pressing problem.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Your right english is not my primary language.

I'm talkin about Speed cameras.

and in ver. 0.90a of FreeDrive, it pops up a box with the spees limit and a red and green button.

and don't be so impolite

Comment

DP you are a little out of order there mate.

I can understand what he's trying to say.

drive the opposite way along the road (unless it's a one way street) and when the camera pops up press the red button to switch it's direction

or

there should be a file called importcams.exe in the freedrive folder, if you run that there is an option to export cameras, export cameras to a CSV file, then edit that with notepad, try to find the camera and edit it's settings. Then use the program to reimport them.

Comment

Originally posted by DarquePervert
          What the hell are you talking about?

I'm pretty certain that English isn't your primary language. Either that or you have no command of the English language, probably due to too many hard drugs, a severe blow to the head, or just plain mental retardation. I'm betting on the former.

What sort of cameras are you talking about? Speed cameras? Security cameras? Backup cameras? Green or red button? That sounds a lot like the pot of The Matrix.

we're going to bneed more details about what you're talking about in order to help resolve your button-pressing problem.
          Blimey DP, that was a bit harsh. I know what ingensin is talking about and I suspect so do most Freedrive .90 alpha users. It was posted in the Freedrive section so that would have been a pretty good clue. I don't normally jump to the defense of newbies but this time I think it is warranted.

Oh, and ingensin, I don't know the answer but I have the same problem with the occasional speedcam warning coming up when approaching the cam from the wrong direction but not the right direction. Maybe CdR can enlighten us

EDIT: Damn, Enforcer posted while I was writing my reply but he appears to have the answer. Thanks mate
          Only true postwhores remember everything they post

REP CLUB IS DEAD
          LONG LIVE REP CLUB

Comment

Thanx, I'll have it a go...

EDIT: So what you are saying her Enforcer is that when I drive towards a speed camera I should press the green button. To tell FD that the camera is towards the car

Comment

OK. I was harsh, perhaps, and I apologize.
              I also didn't see that this was in the FreeDrive forum, either. I rarely check that, and I should.
              I also don't use FreeDrive, so I'm not familiar with that functionality.

I'm glad you got the answer, ingensin. Please don't take my harshness personally. It certainly wasn't intended that way. Far too often my sarcastic humor comes across as anger.
              Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
              How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer
                DP you are a little out of order there mate.

I can understand what he's trying to say.

drive the opposite way along the road (unless it's a one way street) and when the camera pops up press the red button to switch it's direction

or

there should be a file called importcams.exe in the freedrive folder, if you run that there is an option to export cameras, export cameras to a CSV file, then edit that with notepad, try to find the camera and edit it's settings. Then use the program to reimport them.
                I don't see the importcams.exe file on my carputer.

INFO: I used a POI Editor to create a image to the Speed cams.

So what to do now... where are the speed cams stored?

Comment

Originally posted by ingensin
                  I don't see the importcams.exe file on my carputer.

INFO: I used a POI Editor to create a image to the Speed cams.

So what to do now... where are the speed cams stored?

Actually scrap the importcams.exe method, that was for an older version of freedrive. I was on my laptop at the time and must have an old version on it.

Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer
                    Actually scrap the importcams.exe method, that was for an older version of freedrive. I was on my laptop at the time and must have an old version on it.

Sorry
                    Hmmm, I wondered about that as I didn't see that file in the FD folder when I was looking a while back.

REP CLUB IS DEAD
                    LONG LIVE REP CLUB

Comment

Ingensin, what country do you need the speedcams for?

REP CLUB IS DEAD
                      LONG LIVE REP CLUB

Comment

Originally posted by rustyboxx
                        Ingensin, what country do you need the speedcams for?
                        I live in Norway.

I have the speedcam file .csv, but I need to resett the direction thing that FD adds to the speedcams.

Comment

Unforytunately there is no function in Freedrive to export the data back into a CSV, so you can't remove it.

You will either have to try the drive the opposite way and when it pops up reverse it or reimport the original CSV and loose any changes.

Comment

find it on the map by dragging map, or driving to it. Delete the camera, then drive past it again ...

Or use MM in planning mode to alter the camera settings. Im sure MM can edit a cameras stored info. by clicking them on the map, or finding them in the POI/Favs list
                            My Nissan 200SX @ Silverstone
                            NOW SADLY WRITTEN OFF!

My Car's spec list + pics

Stealth CarPC fab'ing...

Comment

Originally posted by ShawJohn
                              find it on the map by dragging map, or driving to it. Delete the camera, then drive past it again ...

Or use MM in planning mode to alter the camera settings. Im sure MM can edit a cameras stored info. by clicking them on the map, or finding them in the POI/Favs list

Careful running MM and FreeDrive, it does strange things to history and favourites.

Comment

Working...
                              X