• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Release FreeDrive 0.90 Full

It's HERE
    ---------------------------------------
    Forgot to do something.. oppps
    If you want to use the logging function, please create a empty folder called logs and put it in the FreeDrive folder..
    like C:\Program Files\FreeDrive\logs

sorry.. will add it in the next release
    ---------------------------------------
    go grab it from the site..

big thanks to gobby for helping and pushing me into a public release

cheers fella..

bug reports below.. have fun

CdR
    Follow me on Twitter

http://www.FreeICE.co.uk

You're welcome .... just hope I haven't introduced any bugs!

Some of the changes:
    • toggleview sdk command now added
    • Splash screen can now be hidden, splash=0 in settings.ini
    • Quickest/Shortest route indicator - now added to the default skin
    • Autozoom indicator - now added to the default skin
    • Various other bug fixes

Comment

Downloading now.... clicked a few ad links for ya too

Will report tomorrow
      A calm approach in a troubled world...
      http://www.inside-guide.co.uk/CarPC

CONSOLE_RR Project in progress...
      DC UK Forum

Comment

PERFECT! An updated version!

I hope it solves a problem Im having with version 0.80. The menu is like messy and cant do anything

I´ll try it out tomorrow in my carputer and write a report.

Thnx CdR

Comment

when you say messy ? If its what I think you mean then you just need to update your display drivers.

CdR
          Follow me on Twitter

http://www.FreeICE.co.uk

Comment

Thats what I did. I updated them... but no help. I guess I will have to uninstall 'em, install newest ones and try v0.90. The weird thing is that it was working perfectly.

What I mean by messy (correct me inf Im using the wrong term, aint english) is that when I click on the screen, the menu appears but like "broken into pieces".... it happened before but with an older version (0.40)

I´ll keep u informed.

PD: sent u a PM.

Comment

CdR - We must have done something right ... lol!

No bug so far .....

Comment

Hi

Been around here for a while but just read and never posted. Anyway thanks for the new version. I did 50 miles today with no problems. Like the no splash screen and the voice switches. Its 50% better at not grabbing focus than it was so it meant I had to write my code better in autoit for my resume from hibernate app. No big deal tho as I am just learning it so it has stoped me being slopy lol.

Marki
                Visit my site V8 Scimitar

SP13000, 300GB SATA HD, 1GB DDR. Opus 150, K301 screen, Cisco WIFI, AQmax GPS, RoadRunner and FreeDrive, Sony MEX-R5 head unit. 4 years installed and it just keeps running!

Comment

Ok, not exactly a bug but installing 0.9 deletes existing favourites (e.g. HOME), deletes speedcam database and resets to London map

I see the commands list has been updated since I last had a look which should encourage me to get my skinning head back on.

Glad you've sorted out the routing bug.

Thumbs up from me
                  A calm approach in a troubled world...
                  http://www.inside-guide.co.uk/CarPC

CONSOLE_RR Project in progress...
                  DC UK Forum

Comment

Top stuff... I will play with it tomorrow too (still kind of sick )

Thanatos.
                    RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Originally posted by bgoodman
                    We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

Comment

Originally posted by MC_Stoo
                      Ok, not exactly a bug but installing 0.9 deletes existing favourites (e.g. HOME), deletes speedcam database and resets to London map

I see the commands list has been updated since I last had a look which should encourage me to get my skinning head back on.

Glad you've sorted out the routing bug.

Thumbs up from me
                      It will have removed them as this release effectively uninstalls the old version and reinstalls again .... oops ... should have mentioned that, sorry MC_Stoo

Comment

Originally posted by eduardovdr
                        Thats what I did. I updated them... but no help. I guess I will have to uninstall 'em, install newest ones and try v0.90. The weird thing is that it was working perfectly.

What I mean by messy (correct me inf Im using the wrong term, aint english) is that when I click on the screen, the menu appears but like "broken into pieces".... it happened before but with an older version (0.40)

I´ll keep u informed.

PD: sent u a PM.
                        It seems like the S3 driver is causing the problem... crapy VIA drivers. Still cant solve it
                        Im uninstalling the VIA S3 drivers (EPIA M 1000) in control pannel, but after rebooting the system windows keeps recognizing the HW and installing the corresponding drivers. I know its off-topic, but does any one know of any program which can let me erase all the S3 drivers off the system?

Thnx

Comment

Originally posted by Gobby
                          It will have removed them as this release effectively uninstalls the old version and reinstalls again .... oops ... should have mentioned that, sorry MC_Stoo

Doesn't it have the usual warning of BACKUP YOUR OLD INSTALLATION FIRST

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer
                            Doesn't it have the usual warning of BACKUP YOUR OLD INSTALLATION FIRST
                            These days its common sense to me anyway!

Comment

Working...
                            X