Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

someone send me / host fd plz?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • someone send me / host fd plz?

    lost the instalation file and website down.

    thx

  • #2
    Just sent you an email with my email address just reply and I will send ou the files

    Comment


    • #3
      thanks v much

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ashgrovered
        Just sent you an email with my email address just reply and I will send ou the files
        Can I have it 2... I'm the webmaster of a swedish site for CarPC builders and I'm need FD ASAP... I'm testing it to post a review for our site by doing a 100km trip through sweden on saturday... (did it with MM and it almost drove me crazy...), first I couldn't reg at the site and now it's down...
        Swedish site for CarPC's
        http://www.bilpc.info

        Comment


        • #5
          can somebody also pm me so I can get it. My current version has come corrupt and I need SATNAV for tomorrow. I have tried GARONAV but it crashes my PC

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Naesstrom
            Can I have it 2... I'm the webmaster of a swedish site for CarPC builders and I'm need FD ASAP... I'm testing it to post a review for our site by doing a 100km trip through sweden on saturday... (did it with MM and it almost drove me crazy...), first I couldn't reg at the site and now it's down...

            Check your email

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by darkseid
              can somebody also pm me so I can get it. My current version has come corrupt and I need SATNAV for tomorrow. I have tried GARONAV but it crashes my PC

              Check your email

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ashgrovered
                Check your email
                Thanks! you just saved me...
                Hope that the site will be up soon...
                Swedish site for CarPC's
                http://www.bilpc.info

                Comment


                • #9
                  I feel so dumb i didn't store the freedrive installation file....

                  If it's not too much help, can someone send it me too?
                  AsRock AM2 dual VGA
                  AMD Sempron 3000+
                  512MB DDR
                  3,5" 80GB harddrive
                  Liliput 7"
                  TFT 15"
                  M2-ATX

                  0% [OOOOOOOO-] 100%

                  My install

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Could you also send it to me too please
                    www.mobile-effects.com

                    Free file hosting, picture gallery hosting for installs, PM me.

                    Internet's first Front End Skin browser, featured installs, downloads, links, informative articles - all free to registered users.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      thanks m8.. will delete the links once I have got the new server up. Just waiting for gobby to give me a copy of the database.

                      CdR
                      Follow me on Twitter

                      http://www.FreeICE.co.uk

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Just wanted to say thanks again... Downloaded and installed it and it works like a charm... have been driving some today just to figure out how it works... and it is amazing... Tomorrow is the real test since I'm going to be on the road for 16hrs or so...
                        Swedish site for CarPC's
                        http://www.bilpc.info

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Cool... Thank RD... Do you happen to have the update exe?
                          Roy

                          2005 Range Rover 4.4
                          Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X