Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Range Check Error

Hi,

Trying to use GammaControl 2.4; it works fine when I test it on my laptop, but when I copied it over to my Car PC, I get a "Range Check Error" on startup. OK'ing this starts the app, and it can control gamma.

Board is a Jetway J7F2 2GHz C7.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Scott
    SB

"The gene pool could use a little chlorine..."

Originally posted by SBDJ View Post
    Hi,

Trying to use GammaControl 2.4; it works fine when I test it on my laptop, but when I copied it over to my Car PC, I get a "Range Check Error" on startup. OK'ing this starts the app, and it can control gamma.

Board is a Jetway J7F2 2GHz C7.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Scott
    Are you running any different version of windows? Different language perhaps?
    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
    GammaControl v2.4
    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Nope, both are Windows XP SP2, both are retail, both are set with the same language settings as far as I can tell - all my machines are always set to English (United Kingdom)...
      SB

Comment

Problem solved; seems the lat/lon co-ordinates weren't correct and had upset it. I don't recall even getting as far as setting them, but then it was early hours

Sorry to bother you mate...
        SB

Comment

Originally posted by SBDJ View Post
          Problem solved; seems the lat/lon co-ordinates weren't correct and had upset it. I don't recall even getting as far as setting them, but then it was early hours

Sorry to bother you mate...
          Its cool. At least I don't have to go around digging for bugs

I was gonna say that it may be with the UK English, as you guys use different characters for decimal places.
          PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
          GammaControl v2.4
          SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Working...
          X