• Show
Clear All

• [Release] GammaControl v.5

New in this version:
    • Realtime Calculation of Sunrise/Sunset
    • Fixed daylight savings time problem
    • FAST loading times unlike the previous version

Download Here

Post bug reports and other suggestions here. I can also get the time for the highest sun if anyone's interested
    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
    GammaControl v2.4
    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Hi,
    I have install your program,in one computer it works well.
    On a notebook I get this: "`1.06`is not a valid foating point value."
    over and over.
    Any suggestions?
    regards
    heliodoro

Comment

Originally posted by heliodoro
      Hi,
      I have install your program,in one computer it works well.
      On a notebook I get this: "`1.06`is not a valid foating point value."
      over and over.
      Any suggestions?
      regards
      heliodoro
      What language windows do you have on the computer that does work? and what language on the notebook?

I had a Dutch version of Windows XP on my computer and had to change all the 1.xx and .xx values to 1,xx and ,xx (in the ini file) . After I did this it works o.k.
      MII 6000; 256 MB; lilliput touchscreen; 40GB; bluetooth SE 68i; software still experimenting switched from mediacar to frodopayer, phonecontrol, destinator 3 (NM), and others.
      http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=31991

Comment

Thanks Aguilla.
        Working thanks . ,

Comment

hey Ol33l with gammacontrol v3 i was able to use command lines mapped to buttons in frodoplayer to adjust the day and night settings. "gammacontrol /day /exit" "gammacontrol /night /exit" and "gammacontrol". in versions 4 and 5, if i have gammacontrol running, the all of the commands work great, but if gammacontrol is not running, "gammacontrol /night /exit" does not work. i see the screen darken for a split second and then goes back to default. it was working in v3. is there a setting i'm missing?

thanks and great work.
          my car: 2003 g35 coupe, 2.5ghz c2d cpu, gigabyte micro atx mb, dsatx
          wife's car: 2004 honda accord coupe 2.4ghz p4 cpu, asus micro atx mb, opus 150
          company car: 2006 chevy avalanche 2.0ghz p4 laptop, cnx p1900

Comment

is there a way to use this application in the background? the frontend i use can send an attribute to this exe? i.e. "GammaControl.exe -night" or something like that?

Comment

Originally posted by heliodoro
              1.06is not a valid foating point value."
              over and over.
              sure it is 0 01111111 00001111010111000010100

sorry just checking if I could remeber my floating (single percision) conversion
              My Install

Software:
              CFiG v1
              iGuidance Plugin for CF

CarShell
              Working shell for a CarPC

StopWatch
              StopWatch plugin remade for centrafuse RC1

Comment

Originally posted by aguila
                What language windows do you have on the computer that does work? and what language on the notebook?

I had a Dutch version of Windows XP on my computer and had to change all the 1.xx and .xx values to 1,xx and ,xx (in the ini file) . After I did this it works o.k.
                Thanks for telling the guys that. I'm gonna put this in the help file.
                Originally posted by kuo
                hey Ol33l with gammacontrol v3 i was able to use command lines mapped to buttons in frodoplayer to adjust the day and night settings. "gammacontrol /day /exit" "gammacontrol /night /exit" and "gammacontrol". in versions 4 and 5, if i have gammacontrol running, the all of the commands work great, but if gammacontrol is not running, "gammacontrol /night /exit" does not work. i see the screen darken for a split second and then goes back to default. it was working in v3. is there a setting i'm missing?

thanks and great work.
                I was very sleepy at around 3:30am today so I didn't check anything in the command lines. I'll do a checkup on this today.
                Originally posted by MP3_TJ
                is there a way to use this application in the background? the frontend i use can send an attribute to this exe? i.e. "GammaControl.exe -night" or something like that?
                To have it run in the background just run the program. It will make a tray icon and when the time comes it will change the gamma. You can test if it changes gamma by changing the time.
                GammaControl v2.4
                SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

v.5 works great.. much improved over .4 (I like the new config vs. the sunriseset)

Only thing I noticed is that when you maximize the window (or rather make the app shown via clicking on the tasktray icon) the form is too long, showing the buttons below the Exit area, which I'm guessing is supposed to be hidden from view normally.

Other than that, great work. Now if you could get with Guino and integrate GC into ReMediaCar, that would be awesome. 'Course, the original MediaCar had time-based gamma switching, but the added functionality of GC would be nice.
                  89 Supra Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by drait
                    v.5 works great.. much improved over .4 (I like the new config vs. the sunriseset)

Only thing I noticed is that when you maximize the window (or rather make the app shown via clicking on the tasktray icon) the form is too long, showing the buttons below the Exit area, which I'm guessing is supposed to be hidden from view normally.

Other than that, great work. Now if you could get with Guino and integrate GC into ReMediaCar, that would be awesome. 'Course, the original MediaCar had time-based gamma switching, but the added functionality of GC would be nice.
                    v.6 is inlcuded in the latest navivoice release I think. But yeh, I'll get this to work with remediacar
                    GammaControl v2.4
                    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Working...
                    X