• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Release] GammaControl v1.3

New in this version:
    • Support for changing RR's skins
    • Removed wrong date bug
    • Updats suntimes on startup

Hopefully CDR updates his program to support constantly sending the day/night commands.

Download GammaControl v1.3
    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
    GammaControl v2.4
    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Suntime updats is a good thing.
    Is this where the witty comment goes?
    97 Black pearl Mazda Miata MX-5 Carpc V2? maybee..

Comment

Originally posted by Stealth97
      Suntime updats is a good thing.
      Yep
      GammaControl v2.4
      SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

when i run with the roadrunner mode switch enabled, roadrunner constantly reloads it's skin. i think it is loading the day or night skin everytime gamma control checks to see if it's time to switch gammas.
        my car: 2003 g35 coupe, 2.5ghz c2d cpu, gigabyte micro atx mb, dsatx
        wife's car: 2004 honda accord coupe 2.4ghz p4 cpu, asus micro atx mb, opus 150
        company car: 2006 chevy avalanche 2.0ghz p4 laptop, cnx p1900

Comment

Originally posted by kuo
          when i run with the roadrunner mode switch enabled, roadrunner constantly reloads it's skin. i think it is loading the day or night skin everytime gamma control checks to see if it's time to switch gammas.
          No, I actually tell it to switch skin to the right mode every second.

Looks like its giving you problems. Anyone know if you can read the current skin mode in RR and FD?
          GammaControl v2.4
          SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

instead of telling it to switch skin mode every second which causes rr to reload skins, why don't you tell it to switch skin mode only when your condition to switch gamma mode is true. when rr reloads it's current skin, rr dissappears and then reappears with the main menu showing. having the skin reload every second renders roadrunner unusable.

Comment

Originally posted by kuo
              instead of telling it to switch skin mode every second which causes rr to reload skins, why don't you tell it to switch skin mode only when your condition to switch gamma mode is true. when rr reloads it's current skin, rr dissappears and then reappears with the main menu showing. having the skin reload every second renders roadrunner unusable.
              I figured that. I'm gonna have to figure out the code to check which mode RR is in. utahere:
              GammaControl v2.4
              SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

couldn't you ignore the skin mode of roadrunner and have gammacontrol send the command "dayskin" to roadrunner when it changes gamma modes from night to day and send the comand "nightskin" when it goes from day to night?

Comment

Originally posted by kuo
                  couldn't you ignore the skin mode of roadrunner and have gammacontrol send the command "dayskin" to roadrunner when it changes gamma modes from night to day and send the comand "nightskin" when it goes from day to night?
                  Problem is that it changes the gamma every second. Because what would happen if you launched GammaControl after sunset? So I just update it every second
                  GammaControl v2.4
                  SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Surely you would just compare the times and if the skin needs changing from day to night etc, then change it. Sending an sdk command every second is overkill and makes Roadrunner completely unusable.

Comment

Originally posted by Gobby
                      Surely you would just compare the times and if the skin needs changing from day to night etc, then change it.
                      True.
                      Sending an sdk command every second is overkill and makes Roadrunner completely unusable.
                      Yeh, I figured.
                      GammaControl v2.4
                      SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Version v1.4 released!
                        GammaControl v2.4
                        SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment