Like this software? Donate
    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
    GammaControl v2.4
    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Can't Wait To Install.

Thanx, Thanx, Thanx
    HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

Originally posted by GizmoQ
      Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Can't Wait To Install.

Thanx, Thanx, Thanx

Report any bugs, etc
      GammaControl v2.4
      SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Thanks kid... I was waiting for this

Thanatos.
        RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Originally posted by bgoodman
        We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

Comment

Class not registered error as soon as I double click the icon.

Thanatos.

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Comment

Bug report time

Originally posted by 0l33l
            Report any bugs, etc
            1. My GammaControl banner still says 1.6
            2. Need to put limits on the config so the user doesn't exceed programs capability, i.e., I reduced out my night brightness to .5 below which GC wont save the settings. I'm sure there are limitations for the other settings too in both directions.
            3. And this is a problem I probably created: Map Monkey day/night change works but the RR embedding is lost; half the time, MM closes completely; 25% of time MM crashes and I have to close it using the taskbar.

Don't get me wrong, its a great program, I'm just slow and lazy and so is my system.
            HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

Hey david where the heck are you??

Thanatos.

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Comment

Just to let you know...still can't get the program to work after hibernation...still having the same effect...it's like the program goes into lala land after I resume from hibernation..its only when I active one of the test modes that it finally kicks in

Comment

Originally posted by thanatos106
                  Class not registered error as soon as I double click the icon.

Thanatos.
                  Class not registered.... sounds like a MM problem that the DLL isn't registered. That's why I didn't want to include MM support
                  GammaControl v2.4
                  SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Originally posted by GizmoQ
                    1. My GammaControl banner still says 1.6
                    2. Need to put limits on the config so the user doesn't exceed programs capability, i.e., I reduced out my night brightness to .5 below which GC wont save the settings. I'm sure there are limitations for the other settings too in both directions.
                    3. And this is a problem I probably created: Map Monkey day/night change works but the RR embedding is lost; half the time, MM closes completely; 25% of time MM crashes and I have to close it using the taskbar.

Don't get me wrong, its a great program, I'm just slow and lazy and so is my system.
                    1. Coding @ 2am has its consequences
                    2. True, but too lazy. Plus the different fields are dependent on one another. So limiting the capability would actually limit certain settings.
                    3. I use the SDK for both programs. If they seem to have a problem, then you should take it up with the creaters of the two programs.
                    This time I only update it once, so i know that the programs aren't getting flooded by SDK calls from GC.
                    GammaControl v2.4
                    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Originally posted by thanatos106
                      Hey david where the heck are you??

Thanatos.
                      School and doing HW
                      GammaControl v2.4
                      SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Originally posted by Funkmobile
                        Just to let you know...still can't get the program to work after hibernation...still having the same effect...it's like the program goes into lala land after I resume from hibernation..its only when I active one of the test modes that it finally kicks in
                        God Damn! I use the same ******* code that worked in NaviVoice. My guess is that the drivers don't like it when u set the gamma right after resume.
                        Post your email, and I can send u a developer's copy that will pop up a message saying that it will change gamma.
                        GammaControl v2.4
                        SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Hey ol33l, I finally installed the carpc yesterday (YAY YAY!) and I found out that I also have the hibernation issue described above.

I powered up at 9 PM, (from scratch) and GammaControl set the brigthness to my NIGHT settings as expected. I drove, parked my car at home again, and it went to hibernate.

This morning, when I resumed from hibernate, it would not change the gamma back to the DAY settings

Hope you can fix it, I love this program!!!
                          2002 Honda CR-V
                          Carputer progress: 90% [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ -]
                          Spent so far: $1105.90

Download the NEXUS Skin for Centrafuse
                          ...or even Listen to my music

Comment

Originally posted by 0l33l
                            1. Coding @ 2am has its consequences
                            2. True, but too lazy. Plus the different fields are dependent on one another. So limiting the capability would actually limit certain settings.
                            3. I use the SDK for both programs. If they seem to have a problem, then you should take it up with the creaters of the two programs.
                            This time I only update it once, so i know that the programs aren't getting flooded by SDK calls from GC.
                            Thanks for trying, I understand the limitations of MM and appreciate your efforts.

Comment

I will try and work on this today. I spend yesturday working on my zoom component (hint hint for the Sb users ) and my custom Caller ID application
                              GammaControl v2.4
                              SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Working...
                              X