v1.31 status

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v1.31 status

.31 is finished. I am testing it right now, and will release it as soon as I can write a good help file for it.

New Features:

-Competely reworked INI builder system
    -Custom Voice Response Action
    -Built-in support for FrodoPlayer
    -Built-in support for Winamp
    -Startup with windows option
    -Bug fixes
    -Small Resolution Friendly
    Bruno Speech Recognition - Advanced Speech Recognition designed to control any program. Extra support for FrodoPlayer and Winamp.

Sounds awesome. Can't wait to try it!

Comment

hurray! cant wait...release date in site?

Comment

Just finished running in the state track meet, and I graduate friday. I've been pretty busy... I also start work tomorrow morning at 8am.

I'm adding another nice feature (one that i've wanted since day 1)... will write an HTML help file with screen shots.. and release it.

To this point, it seems to be bug free. I need a better installer so I can give the option to boot at startup when you are installing.

Other than that, I'm looking forward to writing 1.4 .
        Bruno Speech Recognition - Advanced Speech Recognition designed to control any program. Extra support for FrodoPlayer and Winamp.

Comment

Well its finished.

I added enough features to make it a major release.. but i'll just call it 1.31 anyway...

I am 20% finished with the HTML help file, but I have a busy schedule tomorrow.. so i will probably release it sometime this weekend.

I want to release everything together this time, to avoid first time users getting frustrated and never using BSR again.

Comment

hows the status?

Comment

almost there...

Comment

Originally posted by FunkDaMonkMan
                .31 is finished. I am testing it right now, and will release it as soon as I can write a good help file for it.

New Features:

-Competely reworked INI builder system
                -Custom Voice Response Action
                -Built-in support for FrodoPlayer
                -Built-in support for Winamp
                -Startup with windows option
                -Bug fixes
                -Small Resolution Friendly

thats what i cant wait for...can u explain how the custom voice response will work?

Comment

The custom voice response simply lets the user add an action in a command that will speak any given text.

Comment

Working...
                  X