Release: v1.31

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Release: v1.31

I made too many changes to simply call it 1.31... but I did anyway.

Here it is!

Be sure to check out the help file to answer any questions you may have.

Next Version will be 1.4, and will have a helper prompt and another special feature... .
    Bruno Speech Recognition - Advanced Speech Recognition designed to control any program. Extra support for FrodoPlayer and Winamp.

I get this error

Error -2147200966

Possible that i forgot to install something??

Comment

When and how did you get this error?
      Bruno Speech Recognition - Advanced Speech Recognition designed to control any program. Extra support for FrodoPlayer and Winamp.

Comment

Just opening the program up. It will give this error, then exit.

Comment

Ah.. There we go....
          just removed and reinstalled, no issues now

Sweet!!!

Comment

Thanks. Looking forward to feedback...

Comment

yes! finally...downloading and testing now...will let u know

Comment

I downloaded your app and will test it in the next few days. Thank you. Also, I wanted to thank you for the most organized forum here!
                Compaq Evo D510 e-PC - P4 2.0 - 512M RAM - 120G 3.5 HD - 7" Xenarc 700TSV - DSATX fitted nicely inside the PC case

Comment

Thanks. I know what its like trying to find info on these forums.

Comment

Woot! Will try the new version tomorrow. Thanks!
                    Originally posted by ghettocruzer
                    I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
                    Want to:
                    -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
                    -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

FunkDaMonkMan got a short/long description of changes that you did for this release?
                      and did you end your gradiation /test period with a happy feeling or...?

anyway, thanks for this clean and simple program, I'm gona use it when my microphone buildin project is finist

Comment

Installed new version, no problems so far. Working great!
                        I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
                        Want to:

Comment

i dunno if theres a way to do this in the INI file or not (im not very good at writing code and such) but is there a way where u can say a work that triggers the mic to turn on? i find it very annoying when ill be playin music and internet explorer pops up...i tried making my string more complex like i say pepe (my cars name lol) open i tunes and stuff like that but even when the music is playing my mic tends to pick up that stuff and interpret it differently than it should...i would like it if it muted the mic unless i said a trigger word, then it would turn on and listen

Comment

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...76&postcount=5
                            Want to:

Comment

hmmm...

Comment

Working...
                              X