Update!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update!

I have quit working one of my jobs during the week. I now only work weekends there. I still have 2 other part-time jobs, but now I might actually have some time to work on this program.

BTW, I'm getting pretty good a flash, and starting some C++, if a new version comes out soon, it will look better, and be coded better.
    Bruno Speech Recognition - Advanced Speech Recognition designed to control any program. Extra support for FrodoPlayer and Winamp.

Yow! No wonder it's been so quiet. Looking forward to any updates!
    Originally posted by ghettocruzer
    I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
    Want to:
    -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
    -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

yeah, hope the next version will work on my carputer, been waitting a while.

Comment

Originally posted by FunkDaMonkMan
        I have quit working one of my jobs during the week. I now only work weekends there. I still have 2 other part-time jobs, but now I might actually have some time to work on this program.
        Thank you for quitting your job for us....
        Compaq Evo D510 e-PC - P4 2.0 - 512M RAM - 120G 3.5 HD - 7" Xenarc 700TSV - DSATX fitted nicely inside the PC case

Comment

Hahaha

I quit my job so I could do things I enjoy, and this is one of them.. so I guess that in a way I did.
          Bruno Speech Recognition - Advanced Speech Recognition designed to control any program. Extra support for FrodoPlayer and Winamp.

Comment

Working...
          X