Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GPSSecure 1.0 screenshots, new skin!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GPSSecure 1.0 screenshots, new skin!

    WeeZyFellA and I have been working hard on improving the looks of GPSSecure. Here are some screenshots of version 1.0s night and day skins:




    AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
    Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
    Installed.


    -GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
    -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

  • #2
    cheers
    Download Skin For FrodoPlayer 1.0.9

    Comment


    • #3
      sweet!!!!!!
      1990 Jeep Cherokee
      2000 VW Golf TDI 4dr
      2005 VW GTI MKIV - SOLD

      Comment


      • #4
        Now that's worthy of embedding in RR.
        HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

        Comment


        • #5
          HOLY $%)# that looks nice

          Comment


          • #6
            good job.......... looks great!!!
            RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

            Nissan Aux-in MOD


            Originally posted by bgoodman
            We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

            Comment


            • #7
              sweet now i can keep track of my gf lol. I wish you guys would put in a way for this thing to run in the background silently.
              -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by antimatter
                sweet now i can keep track of my gf lol. I wish you guys would put in a way for this thing to run in the background silently.
                It already does!
                HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by GizmoQ
                  It already does!
                  Doesn't it just minimize to the tray therefore easily detectable?
                  -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by antimatter
                    Doesn't it just minimize to the tray therefore easily detectable?
                    Just set your system tray to always hide it.
                    AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
                    Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
                    Installed.


                    -GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
                    -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      any way to download this yet?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Yeah... what is the current time frame for expected release of GPS Secure. I haven't installed the Beta because when xBrady gave it to me he said that 1.0 would be out real soon. That was weeks ago .

                        Do you have any clue? 1-2 weeks? 1-2 months?

                        Thanks,
                        -Ryan

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by RPM_VR4
                          Yeah... what is the current time frame for expected release of GPS Secure. I haven't installed the Beta because when xBrady gave it to me he said that 1.0 would be out real soon. That was weeks ago .

                          Do you have any clue? 1-2 weeks? 1-2 months?

                          Thanks,
                          -Ryan
                          Hehe, ya sorry about that. I just kept deciding to add new things before releasing V1.0. Within 2 weeks
                          AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
                          Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
                          Installed.


                          -GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
                          -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Another question, will this support FreeDrive? Or is this not possible yet?

                            Love the program, it is very neat. The new Skin is awesome.

                            Later,
                            Bryan
                            2000 Yukon Denali
                            Shuttle SN65G2
                            Cel-D 2.4 GHZ 533mhz FSB
                            1GB PC800 Mem
                            Radeon9200 PRO
                            Seagate 120GB
                            ATI Remote
                            RF Mini Kb w/Trk Ball
                            7" Lilliput Touch Screen Monitor
                            USB 2.0 Hub
                            Rikaline GPS-6010
                            PN11 802.11b Wireless
                            XP Pro
                            750W Inverter

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by bry21317
                              Another question, will this support FreeDrive? Or is this not possible yet?

                              Love the program, it is very neat. The new Skin is awesome.

                              Later,
                              Bryan
                              Yes, the FreeDrive support is 100% complete.
                              AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
                              Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
                              Installed.


                              -GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
                              -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X