Connected But No Fix?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connected But No Fix?

This might be a simple user error on my part, but gpssecure says im connected which im taking 2 mean that it is connected to my gps, but eventhough it says connected I get no fix. Im connecting through iGuidance 2.1

After playing around settings for a while I realize its a com splitting issue im having. I can get gpsecure working with just the gps but not 2gether with iGuidance. Im using Xport3 but im still having trouble. Any1 able to help?

Comment

In the settings, what method of connecting are you using? You might try using the Iguidance option. That way it will grab all the data right from Iguidance. I think I'm the only one that has tested that option though so you'll have to let me know.
      AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
      Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
      Installed.

-GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
      -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

Comment

Thats what I have done but i cant get both iguidance and gpss to work at the same time. My frontend is RR if that makes a difference

Comment

Alright, so let me verify a few things with you. When using xPort with GPSSecure and Iguidance you are setting GPSSecure to connect using the GPS receiver directly correct?
          If you try without xPort you are setting GPSSecure to use iGuidance (2.0 or 2.1 depending on your version of iGuidance) directly?
          When setting up xPort are you putting GPSSecure or iGuidance on the virtual port?
          AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
          Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
          Installed.

-GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
          -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

Comment

Working...
          X