Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BluSolail

Hi,

PhoneControl Work with Blusoleil Drivers?

Tahnks

Luca

i think it will work.. but no audio gateway on bluesoleil..so you might aswell use microsoft driver..

Comment

my BT dongle arrived just yesterday
      It came with a instalation of bluesoleil

but I'm having a lot of problems with it
      no matter wich computer I use (desktop or carputer), if I use windows stack, the device is started, can be found and pair with other devices but can't use it with no app.

if I install bluesoleil AFTER starting the device with windows stack, the device works till the next system restart. after that it's no more found by any stack (Bluesoleil or win)

A clean install of bluesolei gives me the same problem with the only difference that the device is NEVER started

any glues?!

plannung using BT with phoco and other soft to control my carputer from my smartphone

[]s
      Tigra Clube Brasil

Comment

it works nice with blusoleil, just check the com port it is using
        Design [000000000-]90%
        Parts [000-------]30%
        Installation[----------]0%
        Integration[000-------]30%

Comment

Originally posted by will_santana View Post

if I install bluesoleil AFTER starting the device with windows stack, the device works till the next system restart. after that it's no more found by any stack (Bluesoleil or win)

[]s
          I`ve to take the stick out and put imin again en then its works.
          I know it sucks, especially in carputer use. I`m lucky to have an usb HUB
          in my dashboard so i can easy reinsert the stick

Comment

The only drivers/stack officially supported by PhoCo is the Broadcom stack. If you go to Zoran with any problems with the MS or BlueS stack, he's likely to just tell you that Broadcom is highly recommended, and the only one supported. This is stated on PhoCo's website.
            My Grandma & Her Friends on Their Spring Vacation

Comment

Working...
            X