Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Website down, no response from Zorro licenced users have you had any response?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website down, no response from Zorro licenced users have you had any response?

I know there is no more supportfor licensed users, but we should still be able to use the software. Has anyone else tried to contact Zorro? I just need my key reactivated.
    2008 350z GT Installed since April 22nd 2011 - Worklog
    2000 Protege Installed Since April 2, 2005 - Intel D201GLY|Fusion Brain|ODBPros ODBII|Engenius|GPS Rikaline|Powermate|Motorized Lilli
    Sound Stage
    Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

Originally posted by -zip- View Post
    I know there is no more supportfor licensed users, but we should still be able to use the software. Has anyone else tried to contact Zorro? I just need my key reactivated.
    You'll be able to continue using PhoCo as I've decided to allow licensed users to active their license up to 20 more times. This should be enough for the foreseeable future.
    There are only two things you have take care of:
    1. Only the online activation will be available (no more mail activations possible). If you don't have internet in your car yet, you have to establish a internet connection the one or the other way.
    2. Whatever you do, the limit is set to 20 activations per license. As you have exceeded this activation limit, there'll be no option to get another activation.
    So be careful. If you decide to share the license key with other people, this is your problem.

Unfortunately, my server is currently down and I don't have the option to bring it back online until next Tuesday for some reason. So, please be patient.
    Skinning to go... VisualDesigner2!

Comment

Thanks for the update Z, will use the activations sparingly
      2000 Protege Installed Since April 2, 2005 - Intel D201GLY|Fusion Brain|ODBPros ODBII|Engenius|GPS Rikaline|Powermate|Motorized Lilli
      Sound Stage
      Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

Comment

And for those of us that have never been able to get activated online, we're just ....
        HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

Originally posted by GizmoQ View Post
          And for those of us that have never been able to get activated online, we're just ....
          There's no reason why you shouldn't be able to activate online. If you can reach the website, you'll be able to activate onlline.

Comment

i've never been able to activate online either. I usually have to email you my serial and u do it manually
            mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
            Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
            Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Originally posted by Sonicxtacy02 View Post
              i've never been able to activate online either. I usually have to email you my serial and u do it manually
              Whatever, no exceptions.

Comment

--comment removed per request of a moderator--

Comment

I think Z is saying it is being switched over to online. (fingers crossed), I too was never been able to register online, but I think the option will be now be available.
                  Sound Stage
                  Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

Comment

Originally posted by -zip- View Post
                    I think Z is saying it is being switched over to online. (fingers crossed), I too was never been able to register online, but I think the option will be now be available.
                    yea i sure hope so too lol

Comment

Maybe we need to email him our Reg Codes to insure the system recognizes them. Mine I expect to be broken because it was a special V1.4 reg code giveaway based on a review I wrote for the Review Palace. I tried to the latest version just before support was suspended, but couldn't get it to work as well.

I guess I'll try to upgrade to 1.79 now just to see if the online reg works.
                      HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

Originally posted by GizmoQ View Post
                        Maybe we need to email him our Reg Codes to insure the system recognizes them. Mine I expect to be broken because it was a special V1.4 reg code giveaway based on a review I wrote for the Review Palace. I tried to the latest version just before support was suspended, but couldn't get it to work as well.

I guess I'll try to upgrade to 1.79 now just to see if the online reg works.
                        1.4 keys will not work. You would have to get an updated one here.

Comment

of topic but, Z, Phoco works very nice on my new Nokia N76
                          so no need to abandon your project mate!

Comment

Originally posted by Nomader View Post
                            of topic but, Z, Phoco works very nice on my new Nokia N76
                            so no need to abandon your project mate!
                            Maybe the industry finally recognized what standards are made for
                            What else can I say than "Too late".

Comment

online worked great thanks Z.
                              Sound Stage
                              Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

Comment

Working...
                              X