Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PhoneControl Skins

Hi folks,

as for some changes to come, I've opened this thread where you can put all your customized designs / skins for PhoneControl.NET.

Happy skinning and god bless
    Skinning to go... VisualDesigner2!

PhoneCO Brushmetal

Hi,

As a fan of PhoneCo and the Febsperanza Brusmetal skins, I really needed, yep, you guessed, a Brushed Metal skin for PhoneCO. So, and even if my art skills didn’t evolved much since I was five, I decided to go along and hijacked Febsperanza pics and here it his.

A word of appreciation to Febsperanza who allowed me to “murder” his work, and Zorro for his support and a few new buttons.

Get it here...

Instructions:

Unzip to \installdir\Designs\

Copy the BatteryLow1.png and BatteryLow2.png files from \installdir\Designs\Brushmetal\Icons\ to \installdir\Icons .

Edit your \installdir\PhoneCtl.Config.xml and make sure that this line reads <UseDesign>Designs\PhoneCtl.Brushmetal.xml</UseDesign>

Also, to fully use the new phonebook buttons, you have to add to \installdir\PhoneCtl.Config.xml the lines witch activate them.

Hope you like it

Brave
    Attached Files
    Ikea Case. Epia M10000.M1-ATX. 512 Mb. 2,5" 80 GB HDD. 7" Lilliput. BU-303 GPS. Sony Joystick.
    Status -->
    Lilliput Installed (not indash yet..)
    BraveCar 2.5

Comment

wauw!! I'm gonna get me a bluetooth stick today.. (N6310i) I like the program allready!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheKingPlaza
        wauw!! I'm gonna get me a bluetooth stick today.. (N6310i) I like the program allready!!
        You're right... this skin rocks

Comment

Thats a Cool skin. Good work .!!!! keep it up man.
          may be u can alo try to get in the ALUMIN skin compatibility !!!!!
          :-)
          Commell LV-677 DC 6 x 6" Mother Board
          2.6 GHz; 1 Gb Ram
          120 Gb Laptop HD
          7" InDash Xenarc MTD - X7000 Screen
          Gyration Mouse ; GPS Mouse ; ELM Scan ; TPMS
          Parrot MK 6000 & iPhone
          ----------
          Re done the carputer...Into the Glove Box !!

Comment

Tanks,

I was kind of expecting that Febs would do the ALUMIN skin. He his the real artist
            Ikea Case. Epia M10000.M1-ATX. 512 Mb. 2,5" 80 GB HDD. 7" Lilliput. BU-303 GPS. Sony Joystick.
            Status -->
            BraveCar 2.5

Comment

Brushed Metal Skin

Hi Well No doubts that its a Great skin.
              But here u havementioned about entering a line """""" to fully use the new phonebook buttons, you have to add to \installdir\PhoneCtl.Config.xml the lines witch activate them """""""
              can U pls be a bit more specific as what and how and where to make this correction
              thanx
              vicky
              Commell LV-677 DC 6 x 6" Mother Board
              2.6 GHz; 1 Gb Ram
              120 Gb Laptop HD
              7" InDash Xenarc MTD - X7000 Screen
              Gyration Mouse ; GPS Mouse ; ELM Scan ; TPMS
              Parrot MK 6000 & iPhone
              ----------
              Re done the carputer...Into the Glove Box !!

Comment

Originally posted by Bravellir
                Also, to fully use the new phonebook buttons, you have to add to \installdir\PhoneCtl.Config.xml the lines witch activate them.

not quite sure what that line means. can you elaborate more please. I have a feeling thats whats causing my display problems with the skin. I have no buttons on the left side except for one that is call z button, and all that does is get the new phonebook list from the phone.
                I wish i knew how to do fiberglass work...

Comment

Replace the <PhoneBookLocation...> of your PhoneCtl.Config.xml within your <Communication ...> section with the following:
                  Code:
                  <PhoneBookLocation id="1" timeout="90" name="Tel" static="True" startup="True" shortcut="True">ME</PhoneBookLocation>
                  <PhoneBookLocation id="2" timeout="90" name="SIM" static="True" shortcut="True">SM</PhoneBookLocation>
                  <PhoneBookLocation id="3" timeout="30" name="RC" static="False" shortcut="True" sorted="False" showDate="True">RC</PhoneBookLocation>
                  <PhoneBookLocation id="4" timeout="30" name="MC" static="False" shortcut="True" sorted="False" showDate="True">MC</PhoneBookLocation>
                  <PhoneBookLocation id="5" timeout="30" name="DC" static="False" shortcut="True" sorted="False" showDate="True">DC</PhoneBookLocation>

Comment

Hi....

i have installed this skin, and now i dont seem to have any sound ??? it worked okay before with the original skin ?? do you have any ideas....

sms workes fine....

BR
                    Kenneth

Update.... i have fixed it...i had made a wrong connection to the phone in BT mannager....now it works great....it is truly an GREAT program !!!!

BR
                    Kenneth

Comment

Is it still there?

This is great skin, but I clicked on the link and was unable to find it. Am I missing something?

Thanks,
                      Bryan

Comment

Look into the gallery on my website Bryan... it's still there

Comment

This skin is cool, but is there a 848x480 version? Thanks a lot
                          BMW E36 Project [ =======§== ]
                          Hardware:
                          Lilliput 7" Touchscreen - Epia M-10000 - HQCT 1.0 FM Radio - 2.5" 80Gb - USB GPS
                          Software:
                          FrodoPlayer 1.10 & MapMonkey with FriBruMet Skins by Frigor.

Comment

Originally posted by Frigor
                            This skin is cool, but is there a 848x480 version? Thanks a lot
                            Not really, and I'm kind of busy, so don’t know if I ever going to do it.

edit: Nice ideia the keyboard. Do you have some more info on it??
                            Status -->
                            BraveCar 2.5

Comment

Originally posted by zorro
                              Look into the gallery on my website Bryan... it's still there
                              Oops - Sorry. For some reason your website doesn't seem to display when I'm using my wireless internet connection, but I can see it now.

Thanks,
                              Bryan

Comment

Working...
                              X