best compatible phone with phonecontrol...zorro need ur help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best compatible phone with phonecontrol...zorro need ur help

alright I've been looking at many forum posts. What cell phone works the best with phonecontrol without much configuration? This question specifcally applies to zorro. thx.

You can find a complet list of all terminals in the web site of zorro. However the SonyEricsson T610, T630 and T68i works great.
    Fabio

RoadRunner - PC Navigator 7.1 - FreeFone

Comment

add k700i to that.
      Stealth OEM spyder
      1204 dot net!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fabio View Post
        You can find a complet list of all terminals in the web site of zorro. However the SonyEricsson T610, T630 and T68i works great.
        Well... you better not trust that list...

if this thread is about phones compatible with PhoCo WITHOUT MUCH CONFIGURATION, you can definitely remove the Razr V3.

I bought 2 of these 1 V3 i, one V3 XX, none is working.

It apparently comes from the fact that V3s have only a ONE WAY bluetooth. They canīt transfer voice and data at the same time. Wich makes them useless if you wanna use them with Phoco.

So Zorro can get it hereīs the picture :
        - either you can control your phone through PhoCo but you have to pick it up to talk to someone...

OR

- you can talk to someone through your car PC but have to dial/pick up/hang up etc... on the phone itself.

So I will type it again:

ZORRO V3s DO NOT WORK WITH PHOCO (as advertised),
        REMOVE THEM FROM YOUR COMPATIBLE PHONES LIST !!!!!!!!

Tonight Iīm gonna go return my brand new V3 and get a T610. Hopefully that will work.

I still think itīs a lot of trouble for a software you have to PAY for!!!

Zorro, you have a lot to learn from the spirit of people like Guino and RRMobile.

When I think I almost bought Phone Control... You would be spending my money while Iīd be still trying to figure out how to make your software do what you told me it would do...............LAME !!!

If you made your own skin, visit
        The CAR PC NETWORK SKIN PAGE

at the

CAR PC NETWORK

Comment

Sony erricson anything works great w/ phocoS710a here
          dont get another phone as youll be sorely disapponted in the compatability
          unlesss your like
          -no audio
          -disconections from bt
          -no phonebook
          -no sms

etc
          just trust me SE is the way to go if u want phoco other phones work but SE is plug and play basically
          .______
          | '_ |__\___
          [(o)|___(o)] XB
          ._________
          | I__I I_I|_\__I
          [(o)______(o)]b VanPimpin'

LostReceptions Apps D/L Here

GPSGasoline- Rewriting

Draw- SkribblePad for Touchscreens

iGQwerty-iG3.0 Qwerty Keyboard

CarPCNetwork

Comment