Damn I bought the pm-325 bluetooth phone w/out checking phonecontrol.net

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn I bought the pm-325 bluetooth phone w/out checking phonecontrol.net

I found the thread about this phone not working with phone control, but wanted to know if anyone was able to get it to work, or if the latest version is capable. I haven't taken it out the box yet, so I can still return it. I would buy the sony erricson, but I can't find the thing anywhere but on ebay. Anyone know where I can get one, or if I can get this pm-325 working.
    thanks for the help
    Round VIII - [IIIIIIIIII] 30% Have some parts for 300zx Sema car I don't own yet. Will have 10.4" & 7" screen, and more then you can believe. Will add updates to cleancustoms.com, will be sweet. My car is still same, but might change.

325 will not work period, no obex

the ONLY Sprint PCS phone that will work is the T608 and the ONLY place to get that phone is eBay

1997 Jeep Wrangler Rugged Waves

Ebay Stuff For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by clean customs
      I found the thread about this phone not working with phone control, but wanted to know if anyone was able to get it to work, or if the latest version is capable. I haven't taken it out the box yet, so I can still return it. I would buy the sony erricson, but I can't find the thing anywhere but on ebay. Anyone know where I can get one, or if I can get this pm-325 working.
      thanks for the help
      Look online.. eg I got a SE T637 and service through Cingular - the FedEx overnighted me the phone.
      Dr. Ron Paul for President 2008

Hope for America - http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Who is Ron Paul? - Why do we need Ron Paul?

Comment

Man I already returned the phone, and am waiting to bid on a few on ebay right now. Its cheaper that way anyway, and I don't really care about the camera anyway.
        Round VIII - [IIIIIIIIII] 30% Have some parts for 300zx Sema car I don't own yet. Will have 10.4" & 7" screen, and more then you can believe. Will add updates to cleancustoms.com, will be sweet. My car is still same, but might change.

Comment

Teh camera sucks balls anyhoo. I'd rather my phone didn't have the camera.
          Dr. Ron Paul for President 2008

Hope for America - http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Who is Ron Paul? - Why do we need Ron Paul?

Comment

I know it, it felt like I was holding a brick to my ear. The only thing cool about it was the slider. I did get online with it, but I bought a freakin phone to integrate it.

Comment

Originally posted by clean customs
              Man I already returned the phone, and am waiting to bid on a few on ebay right now. Its cheaper that way anyway, and I don't really care about the camera anyway.
              One of my friends has the t608, it's a real hit or miss with that phone, it'll either work great for you or be the worste phone you have ever owned.

dont expect much from the battery either, doesn't last long. i was debating getting a t608 so I could have OBEX but I dont think I will now, I think I'll just stick with the 325

1997 Jeep Wrangler Rugged Waves

Ebay Stuff For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by freestyler
                One of my friends has the t608, it's a real hit or miss with that phone, it'll either work great for you or be the worste phone you have ever owned.

dont expect much from the battery either, doesn't last long. i was debating getting a t608 so I could have OBEX but I dont think I will now, I think I'll just stick with the 325
                i bought a pm325 before. i loved it until i found out that it doesnt have OBEX, so i retuned it and bought a t608 from ebay. its a good phone, but very slow software, poor battery life etc etc, you need a lot of patience with its menu's.
                400W Power Amplifier -$25
                P3 laptop mobo-$30ish
                128MB RAM-$10
                6GB+80GB 2.5" HDDs-$130
                GPS-$60
                7" TS Lilliput-$280
                10" pioneer 500w sub-$55
                sony xm-3020 30W amp-$10
                jensen 340W A34XP amp-$40
                mp3car.com resources and members- priceless

Comment

The prices on that phone have doubled in the last few weeks. They are selling for $200, seriously. I don't know what happened, or if it was because of this forum, but something happened.

Comment

Does the T608 even work with phoco? I have it and I can't get it to dial, read the phonebook, or much of anything except alert me sporatically when a call comes through.

If anyone is interested in buying one, I believe telesales still has brand new ones in stock. They are only available from sprint through this channel. The number is 1-888-253-1315.

Comment

Originally posted by Mbai2
                      Does the T608 even work with phoco? I have it and I can't get it to dial, read the phonebook, or much of anything except alert me sporatically when a call comes through.
                      If you send me your logfile, I might help you.
                      Skinning to go... VisualDesigner2!

Comment

Hey Zorro, if you get some functions to work, not all of them, let me know and I might pick that phone up again. The Ericson is becoming the same price as the PM-325. I know you were on another forum, and there is someone else with the phone (I found a thread on it), but didn't know if any progress was made.
                        thanks Zorro, still trying to get that freakin erricson phone for a decent price.

Comment

Ay caramba... another CDMA phone

Well, send me the log and we'll see...
                          Skinning to go... VisualDesigner2!

Comment

Working...
                          X