Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simultaneous Bluetooth Connections - a reality?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simultaneous Bluetooth Connections - a reality?

Just found this. looks very interesting, i havnt tried it yet though, the only down side is that it might not accept automatic connections..

Simultaneous Bluetooth Connections
    CarPC status: iPod, 3,456,217 songs so **** you

give it a shot tell us how it is. would this allow motorolas to have multiple connections? I would think thats the phone's limitation.
    PC Components:
    Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
    My work log

Comment

I have got a brand new K750i from sony ericsson and it has BT 1.2 on it. I can really make 2 connections at the same time with it. On to the pc and the other to my bluetooth headset. The problem is that the calls don't go to the headset whenever I use phonecontrol to make these calls.

Comment

Motoko, did you get a chance to download that program? It's no longer listed.

Comment

I think I have it. It was an 11KB file with a .sis extension. I don't know what to do with it, but if anyone wants it and couldn't download it, try clicking here to download.
          Spent so far: $1,755
          Check Out My Work Log for Specs/Pics
          CarPC Progress[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!].....Installation[---------+].....Pastrami Progress[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
          Don't mess with Texas.
          It's not nice to pick on retards!

Comment

.sis is a Symbian install file, just transfer it to a symbian phone to install it....
            Old setup
            Epia M10k, Cubid 2699R case, 512MB, 40GB 3.5" drive
            New setup
            Optiplex 260SX (2.8GHz P4, 512MB, 30GB, DVD)
            Xenarc 700IDT, USB hub, 802.11g, bluetooth, P2140, P5V

Comment

Does it have to be transfered to a particular folder in the phone.

DO I need to "flash" or "flex" the phone with the file. Ya, I know it's not an shx file, but, what do I do with it.

Michael
              ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

sonofa.......

The mention of the GPS unit threw me off. I haven't used any Symbian based phones and neglected to consider that it may be for a Smart device.

So much for that.

Comment

When I used to transfer stuff to my 7650, I just connected via IR then right clicked and send to nearby computer. The phone would know what to do with it when it arrived and asked if I wanted to install it...

Simple....
                  Old setup
                  New setup

Comment

Oh, the download is still working btw... http://www.megaupload.com/?d=145X06G8

You have to wait a while for it to let you download it... No goot to me now I have a SE T610 though.
                    Old setup
                    New setup

Comment

Originally posted by markbuts3
                      Oh, the download is still working btw... http://www.megaupload.com/?d=145X06G8

You have to wait a while for it to let you download it... No goot to me now I have a SE T610 though.
                      Tell me about it. I found my, previously "stolen", BT headset and have another reason to curse Motorola for their crappy BT implementation.

Comment

Yeah.. thats crap... I wonder if motorola will ever release new flashes with better BT... it is a pain!
                        Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4
                        Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

Comment

Working...
                        X