Headset

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headset

I think it's not correct forum, but anyway....

Is any software available that supports PC to be used as headset? So i would use my soundcard inputs and outputs as speaker and mic?? I don't know how to describe it cause english is not my first language... Like handsfree phone... Phone will be connected to pc via BT..

yes, and your posted in the forum of software that does just that, read the info in the phone control forum.
    Audio: Alpine PXA-H700 DSP, Rockford Fosgate Punch P4004 amp, P152S Comps and Alpine SWR-1242D Sub
    PC: BU-303, SB Audigy 2 ZS, Jetway 1.5Ghz, Cubid case, M2-ATX PSU, New 700tsv
    Toys:K8055 relay board, Elmscan OBDII

Type-R Mini

Comment

I've tried with PhoneControll, but i can only dial numbers, receive calls, aso... I don't get any sound from phone to PC, at the moment i can't test if i get sound from PC to phone (I don't have microphone at the moment)

There is another problem: I have to run Phonecontroll to controll it with Roadrunner (My main frontend)-that is ok, but when phone rings, phonecontroll shows in front of RR, nietherway is minimised or not... This is something that makes me nervous

Comment

I know I'm gonna have to do some searching for this...
        A calm approach in a troubled world...
        http://www.inside-guide.co.uk/CarPC

CONSOLE_RR Project in progress...
        DC UK Forum

Comment

MC_STOO

pherhaps it's better to open a new thread about the K750i.

Comment

Anything new? Anybody?

Comment

You need to use the audio gateway profile.

Comment

I've tried with gateway profile, sound is working perfectly but when phone is connected throo that profile, i can't connect to phone with phonecontroll to controll it

Comment

You haven't mentioned what kind of phone you're using.

Comment

Oh sorry, i forgot I'm using Nokia 8910... Phone works on "standard" connection great- like com1 (or how does it connect), i can call from pc and receive calls on pc, but i don't have sound on pc with that connection.

If i use audio gateway connection, i can hear sound on pc, i can transmit sound from pc, but i can't controll phone by pc (that com1 can't connect).

I hope i didn't copletely complicate that sentences

Comment

Any sugesstion?

Comment

Through your BT manager, try to open up two connections to your phone from your PC. e.g. connect using the audio gateway and then try another service provided by your phone. It's possible that your phone suffers from the same problem as the Motos.

Comment

Sorry, I don't understand

Comment

Working...
                          X