Problems with Phoco & T630

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with Phoco & T630

Hello all, hoping to get some help as i cant seem to log in to my account on Phoco.net

The problem is a weird one, it doesnt always seem to output the sound thru the speakers or send my voice thru the mic.

It seems to work the first time then not anymore. Ive added in a line, which sets the gateway to start and stop after a call using the "OnCall" line, cant remember exactly what it was now...

But it doesnt work properly.

Im using it via bluetooth and have the V4 widcomm drivers installed thanks to the guide on here.

Any help is appreciated as i really wanna get this working

Thanks all
    Epia M10k, 1GB RAM, 40GB HDD, 7" Touch, DVD-RW Drive, Bluetooth, GPS, GPRS, all neatly hidden away in my Audi S2

Hi there

you seem to mean something like this:
    http://zhorvat.dyndns.org/PCForums/S...spx?PostID=558

Or as a quote from the phoco forum:
    However, there is a setting in your PhoCo configuration file that allows you to control this behaviour. It's called UseBTManager.
    If you add this (using PhoneCtlConfig.exe), you first have to apply the attribute device, which is supposed to be the name of your phone as it is shown in your BT-Neighborhood when you "scan for devices in range".
    Then add attribute controlHeadset, set it to True and add attribute mode, which value can be either OnCall or OnStart (always right-click the Value column to get a list of valid options in PhoneCtlConfig).

OnStart will connect the headset on startup of PhoCo only.
    OnCall will connect the headset whenever a call is incoming / outgoing and disconnect it afterwards.

THX
    Chaos

Comment

ive already done the above. its set to control headset true and im using the OnCall option.

Has anyone else got the T630 and using this software?
      if they are, could they post there config file please?

I'll play some more later on
      Epia M10k, 1GB RAM, 40GB HDD, 7" Touch, DVD-RW Drive, Bluetooth, GPS, GPRS, all neatly hidden away in my Audi S2

Comment

if i use just the windows bluetooth thing, without phoco open, the first call works, but it doesnt end ther audio gateway afterwards, so the next call doesnt work.

if i stop and restart the service manually it works again.

so from that it needs the above fix doing for the windows config files which would solve the problem.

When using phoco, it just doesnt use the computer as the headset, its paired as being the headset on the phone and again, ive put the bluetooth command in so that its set to true and mode is set to OnCall.

Where am i going wrong cos its driving me mad now, ive read and re-read posts on here of similar nature regardless of phone and everyone seems to have made it work with the above.

Any help greatly appreciated!!!

Comment

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
          <PhoneControl>
          <!--===== Section which defines the primary settings for Communication, Design and Languange =====-->
          <UseCommConfig>SonyEricsson</UseCommConfig>
          <UseDesign>Designs\PhoneCtl.Modern.xml</UseDesign>
          <UseLanguage>English</UseLanguage>
          <UseKeyMap id="1" locked="False">KeyMaps\Keypad.KeyMap.xml</UseKeyMap>
          <!--===== Section containing the communication settings for different devices =====-->
          <Communication id="SonyEricsson">
          <Port>5</Port>
          <Setting>38400,N,8,1</Setting>
          <Vendor>SonyEricsson</Vendor>
          <UseBTManager device="Ant" controlHeadset="True" mode="OnCall">True</UseBTManager>
          <PhoneBookLocation id="1" timeout="90" name="Tel" static="True" startup="True" shortcut="True">ME</PhoneBookLocation>
          <PhoneBookLocation id="2" timeout="90" name="SIM" static="True" shortcut="True">SM</PhoneBookLocation>
          <PhoneBookLocation id="3" timeout="30" name="RC" static="False" shortcut="True" sorted="False" showDate="True">RC</PhoneBookLocation>
          <PhoneBookLocation id="4" timeout="30" name="DC" static="False" shortcut="True" sorted="False" showDate="True">DC</PhoneBookLocation>
          <PhoneBookLocation id="5" timeout="30" name="MC" static="False" shortcut="True" sorted="False" showDate="True">MC</PhoneBookLocation>
          <!--===== Use this as replacement if you'd like to have Outlook contacts as a phonebook -->
          <!-- PhoneBookLocation id="2" timeout="90" name="Contacts" static="True" shortcut="True" folderPath="Personal Folders\Contacts" encoding="8859-1">OUTLOOK</PhoneBookLocation -->
          <UseCharset>8859-1</UseCharset>
          <UseClip>True</UseClip>
          <UseCPAS>True</UseCPAS>
          <UseCLCC>False</UseCLCC>
          <UseCNMI mode="2,1">True</UseCNMI>
          <AdditionalInit />
          <!--===== Use this as replacement if you'd like to have the Remote Key option -->
          <!--AdditionalInit>+CMER=3,2</AdditionalInit-->
          <AdditionalDeinit />
          <Keys>
          <Key id="Key_0">0</Key>
          <Key id="Key_1">1</Key>
          <Key id="Key_2">2</Key>
          <Key id="Key_3">3</Key>
          <Key id="Key_4">4</Key>
          <Key id="Key_5">5</Key>
          <Key id="Key_6">6</Key>
          <Key id="Key_7">7</Key>
          <Key id="Key_8">8</Key>
          <Key id="Key_9">9</Key>
          <Key id="Key_Star">*</Key>
          <Key id="Key_Hash">#</Key>
          <Key id="Key_VolUp">u</Key>
          <Key id="Key_VolDown">d</Key>
          <Key id="Key_Up">^</Key>
          <Key id="Key_Down">v</Key>
          <Key id="Key_Left">&lt;</Key>
          <Key id="Key_Right">&gt;</Key>
          <Key id="Key_Enter">:J</Key>
          <Key id="Key_Back">:R</Key>
          <Key id="Key_Clear">c</Key>
          <Key id="Key_FK1">[</Key>
          <Key id="Key_FK2">]</Key>
          <Key id="Key_FK3">:O</Key>
          <Key id="Key_FK4">:C</Key>
          </Keys>
          </Communication>
          This is what i have at present

Comment

if i have it set to OnCall it does the audio gateway connect and disconnect part fine, but no sound

if i set it to OnStart, the first call works, but then it doesnt work for the 2nd call etc.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Hi there
              just tried your config on my T610.
              Works without problems here.
              It connects when there is an incoming call and finaly disconnects when the call is canceled, and so on.
              Might be a problem with your widcom or your mobile.

THX
              Chaos

Comment

Ok, i'll look in to further, thanks

Comment

I had some strange problems on my T630 when using with just a BT headset. It would detect it and work fine for one day and just loose BT connection from the second day on. Switched the phone for another T630 and had the same problems... Now I have taken it back and got myself a motorola v80 to play with... does a much better job apparently, when using BT at least...

Not that this is much help, just to say: check if your phone is OK, especially the BT-part.
                  List of front-ends/usefull apps
                  XTroniC | XTroniC Direct

Comment

Wonder if it needs a firmware update perhaps??

The first call made thru Phoco works fine, but it doesnt seem to hang up the call properly, because for the 2nd call, no sound is heard on the phone and nothing thru the PC either..... the program also seems to hang.

Ive tried it on 3 diff systems now as well, all using the V4 widcomm drivers from the thread on this site.

Im just not sure whether its the phone not working in conjunction with the PC correctly or the PC not doing what its doing right.

Comment

Hi there

Just type >*<<*<* (where < or > is the direction of the stick) to get into the service menu of your mobile.
                      in the service menu go to service info and then to SW info
                      The first digits should be something like. R.... <-this is your firmware.
                      The latest version i found for the t630 is R7A011.

THX
                      Chaos

Comment

Thanks for info.... i spent a lil while looking up that bit LOL then come back on here to find you've posted how to do it anyway LOL

Ive got version R4E002
                        And as you've put from what i found the latest is R7A011

The cables to do the update are on ebay cheap enough, but i need to find the firmware files now and im not having much luck with that part at the moment.

Comment

Hi there

dropt you a PM where to find the firmware.

THX
                          Chaos

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos_666
                            Hi there

you seem to mean something like this:
                            http://zhorvat.dyndns.org/PCForums/S...spx?PostID=558

Or as a quote from the phoco forum:
                            However, there is a setting in your PhoCo configuration file that allows you to control this behaviour. It's called UseBTManager.
                            If you add this (using PhoneCtlConfig.exe), you first have to apply the attribute device, which is supposed to be the name of your phone as it is shown in your BT-Neighborhood when you "scan for devices in range".
                            Then add attribute controlHeadset, set it to True and add attribute mode, which value can be either OnCall or OnStart (always right-click the Value column to get a list of valid options in PhoneCtlConfig).

OnStart will connect the headset on startup of PhoCo only.
                            OnCall will connect the headset whenever a call is incoming / outgoing and disconnect it afterwards.

THX
                            Chaos

Can someone help me out with the settings for the first part of the instructions, where it says "you first have to apply the attribute device". If anyone could also post a jpg of the configuration panel showing these settings I would really apreciate it.

Comment

Hi there
                              Took some pics.
                              hope you understand, if not just ask.

http://hardwarechaos.de/phocohelp

THX
                              Chaos

Comment

Working...
                              X