Trying to get PHoco to work with SE T616

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to get PHoco to work with SE T616

Hey i installed the widdcom divers all corectly and i get connections from PC to Phone. I did you tutorial on the BT Serial Port it conects. But when i go to phone test and click on the com port my phone is on i get The blue screen of death. Everytime phoco tries to connect with my phone i get the blue screen of death....any1 know what the problem can be?
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant
    Progress: 90% [-▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓- ->

Carputer Specs:
    Via M10K
    512mb Ram
    60GB HDD
    Souund Blaster Audigy2 NX
    OPUS ITX PC Case

This is a problem with some BT Adapters ... it happens on mine on my laptop, only way round it seems to be to try another BT Adapter .... sorry.

Comment

really....the error i get is

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
      2002 Mitsubishi Galant

Carputer Specs:
      Via M10K
      512mb Ram
      60GB HDD
      OPUS ITX PC Case

Comment

hmmm, not the same problem I was getting, will have a think to see if I can come up with a possible solution for you.

Comment

ok thanks
          2002 Mitsubishi Galant

Carputer Specs:
          Via M10K
          512mb Ram
          60GB HDD
          OPUS ITX PC Case

Comment

are you using hacked drivers by any chance? Some of the bt devices dont work right with the hacked drivers. I have 2 bt dongles and one of them hates the hacked drivers while the other dosent care at all. The one that hated the hacked drivers would also bluescreen windows when i tried to connect with phoco, and any other app, but not if i made the connection manually through MyBluetooth Places.
            Installed the non hacked drivers and everything was cool.
            driver version makes a difference too, because the same device now has no problem with the latest hacked drivers.

I would suggest, if your still haveing this problem. Completely uninstall all bluetooth drivers, reboot. Check device manager and make sure anything related to bluetooh is uninstalled. reboot. repeat above. install the latest official drivers (non hacked) and make sure your bluetooh com port is not higher than 16.
            01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
            01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

beer replenishment fund
            http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
            mp3car live search

i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

Comment

Working...
            X