Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S65 and PhoCo issue

Hello

I have just tried and installed PhoCo and it works fine with my S65 besides the fact that it does not output sound trough my CarPC speakers but through the speaker of the cellphone. Same is with the mic.

What am I doing wrong?
    Lilliput 7" TS TFT, ASRock K7VM2, Duron 1,3 GHz, 512 MB DDR RAM, 30 GB Seagate HDD @ 5.400 rpm, WLAN w/ 500mW booster, Toshiba Slimline DVD-ROM Drive, D-Link USB Radio

Download the German Voicepack 1.0 for FreeDrive now!

Hi there

Copy and pasting in german, so excuse me
    Tach auch

Also um es mal kurz zu fassen:
    Das Freisprechen ist kein Feature von PHOCO sondern ein Feature von deinem Handy.
    Du musst also erstmal deinen Bluetooth-stick mit dem Audio-Gateway (oder Headset, je nachdem wie das bei Siemens ist) verbinden.
    Du musst die Widcomm Treiber nehmen, weil die von MS das nicht unterstützen.
    Dazu mit der rechten Maustatse erstmal unten rechts auf BT-LOGO klicken
    -> Schneller Verbindungsaufbau
    -> Audio-Gateway (oder halt Headset)
    -> dann dein S65 auswählen.

Wenn das klappt kannst du dich mal von nem anderen Telefon anrufen und du solltest dich über deinen Lautsprecher hören.

Wenn das alles funktioniert sind die Gegebenheiten gut.

THX
    Chaos

Comment

Thanks a lot for the answer. It worked

Danke
      Lilliput 7" TS TFT, ASRock K7VM2, Duron 1,3 GHz, 512 MB DDR RAM, 30 GB Seagate HDD @ 5.400 rpm, WLAN w/ 500mW booster, Toshiba Slimline DVD-ROM Drive, D-Link USB Radio

Comment

Hi there
        If your S65 uses Audio-Gateway, you can add the following lines to your
        PhoneCtl.Config.xml to your Siemens Settings
        <UseBTManager device="T610" controlHeadset="True" mode="OnCall">True</UseBTManager>
        in order to automize this proccess
        Where T610 is the Bluetooth Name of your mobile.

THX
        Chaos

Comment

cool. will give it a try. gotta register phoco first though :nono:

damn commercialization

Comment

Hi there

Worth every cent you pay for it.

THX
            Chaos

Comment

Yeah I guess so too. Problem is that neither Opera nor FireFox display the website right. Guess I have to boot into windows :nono:

Comment

Hi there,
                you dont have to.
                PHOCO Site
                and
                here you can buy it.

THX
                Chaos

Comment

Just bought it. Thx

Comment

Originally posted by Jeeve5
                    Thanks a lot for the answer. It worked

Danke
                    Dang, I was happy too fast

The Audio-Gateway Part works, but I don't seem to hear anything through my PC speakers. I first have tu push a damn button on my phone to transfer it to the PC.

Its the left menu button. Nay ways to automate this?

Comment

Hi There

same problem is discussed here , not sure if the solution is in there too

Comment

Nope, unfortuantely it does not really help since these commands are all performed once an incoming call is recieved / the outgoing on is dialed and not when the respectable other side has answered!

I need that though since the option to switch to handsfree is only available once a connection to the other side is fully established

Comment

Working...
                        X