phoco, SMS, and E815

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phoco, SMS, and E815

Anyone got SMS working on the CDMA E815? Looks like everything but that is working.
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

how'd you get everything working?
    PC Components:
    Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
    My work log

Comment

i got a cheap non name brand dongle from ebay, tested using my friends phoco with a custom .xml file (which i dont have with me on this comp and cant get from my home comp cause pcanywhere wont connect). After i edited my seem it worked perfectly. If you need my seem (with everything unlocked) just let me know. I have that on this computer. Oh yea... the dongle came with blue soliel software but i used the widcomm drivers from a post on this board. They work a helluva lot better. I could make & receive calls... pull up my phone book, manual dial. I think the only things i didnt get accomplished were teh SMS (error comes up saying SMS could not be sent) and having the sound played thru my computers speakers (didnt have time to figure out how to set that up and test).

Comment

Here.. i went ahead and recreated the .xml. The only part i'm not sure of is the new stuff i added from this thread :

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=56153

I added <UseBTManager device="Motorola Phone" controlHeadset="True" disconnectAfterCall="True" mode="OnCall">True</UseBTManager> but i'm not sure if i put it in the right place and if so how to get the audio gateway working.

Copy n paste that into your config.xml. I'd suggest backing up ur original tho in case for whatever reason this doesnt work for you. Works for me fine tho.
        Attached Files

Comment

might be gettin a little greedy here but does anyone know how to set up phoco and the 815 to control winamp?

Comment

Working...
          X