Auto connect Audio Gateway

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto connect Audio Gateway

Hi well i have tried all the combinations i could possibly think off. but am still not been able to make an AUTOMATIC connection with the AUDIO GATEWAY using SONY S700i.
    possibly i am missing some thing each time.since i can make a manual connection surely has to be a way out for an auto one as well.Can some one help me out pls as how do i go about this Auto connection

Thanx for ur help guys
    Commell LV-677 DC 6 x 6" Mother Board
    2.6 GHz; 1 Gb Ram
    120 Gb Laptop HD
    7" InDash Xenarc MTD - X7000 Screen
    Gyration Mouse ; GPS Mouse ; ELM Scan ; TPMS
    Parrot MK 6000 & iPhone
    ----------
    Re done the carputer...Into the Glove Box !!

How is your phone setup to allow for a manual connect in the Audio Gateway. I have a T637 and still can't get it to work manually.

Thanks.

Comment

i have to connect it via the blue tooth icon in the comp tray. and once its activated manually and the call comes thru. a pop up asks to accept or disc connect the call ...

but i need it to be done automatically

;0
      Commell LV-677 DC 6 x 6" Mother Board
      2.6 GHz; 1 Gb Ram
      120 Gb Laptop HD
      7" InDash Xenarc MTD - X7000 Screen
      Gyration Mouse ; GPS Mouse ; ELM Scan ; TPMS
      Parrot MK 6000 & iPhone
      ----------
      Re done the carputer...Into the Glove Box !!

Comment

i believe you have to set it up on your phone to connect to the headset automaticly, there is no way for the PC to know that your phone is ringing unless the phone tells it to. The way bluetooth headset work (the real ones) the phone allways is the one to send the signal out to the headset to wake up and connect. Read your manual that came with your phone im sure it explains it in there.
        01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
        01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

beer replenishment fund
        http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
        mp3car live search

i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

Comment

Ya, thats what I've been trying to do, but for some reason the Audio Gateway keeps disconnecting right after it connects. I thought I might need to change a setting in my phone to keep it connected since the message says "disconnect by remote device" but still haven't figured it out. Your one step ahead of me in that you can connect manually.

I'm still searching the forums, and hopefully someone else has encountered this that can help.

Thanks and good luck getting yours automated.

Comment

it disconnects right after it connects (2 sec) because there is no active phone call, same thing happens to me with my motorola bluetooth headset when i push the button on it and no phone call is active.
            01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
            01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

beer replenishment fund
            http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
            mp3car live search

i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

Comment

I was finally able to get it working. I tried a million different things, but of course I forgot to try the most obvious, turning my stupid cell phone off and on again!!!

Now when I select Audio Gateway it will connect to my phone and a little picture of a headset shows up on my phone.

On to the next problem. I am not getting any audio through the PC speakers, and there is no sound on the other end. I know this has been a common problem so I will do some searching again. When I receive a call it prompts me to accept or reject, but still no sound in either direction once I accept.

As soon as I get sound through the PC and Mic, I can actually start playing with Phonecontrol. If I don't get it working soon my trial version may expire before I get a chance to play with it!! That's ok I will just purchase it at that point hoping everything will work.

Comment

Working...
              X