Nokia 6260???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nokia 6260???

So i by the supported phones list it says the nokia 6260 is not supported at all...after reading some other posts it looks like it has limited support? Maybe? http://zhorvat.dyndns.org/PCForums/S...spx?PostID=679 i translated that and it seems he is able to make and recieve calls, send text msg, and use his phone book if he converts it before? Right? Can someone check the page out and tell me what they think. Can someone post there results with it...Im just looking to recieve calls/dial calls...and use the phone book? Now can u do the convert thing with this nokia phone to get the contacts...Thanks!
    1997 Acura CL (Capacitive Touch, GPS, DVD, HD Radio, Backup Camera)

Im sure someone has had experience with this phone...at the least Zorro could u explain what the other post on the phonecontrol.net forums basicly said that i linked above? I would appretiate it...the translator didnt really do that great of a job...Thanks.

Comment

I did.
      Skinning to go... VisualDesigner2!

Comment

Originally posted by zorro
        I did.
        Zorro...do you mind linking where you explained at? If your talking about the post itself..i was saying that even after the page was translated i still couldnt make out exactly what the outcome was for the phone...I would like to know if you can DIAL/RECIEVE calls with the incoming msg coming up with caller id picture as well...SEND/RECIEVE text msg...and bring up your phonebook with the ability to DIAL out from the phonebook...And how much functionality there is with INCOMING/OUTGOING/MISSED CALLS...Thanks again for your time...

Comment

I explained it in my forum as I already said I'm not answering here any more. Is that so hard to understand?
          Skinning to go... VisualDesigner2!

Comment

Working...
          X