Updated>>>widcomm 4 Is Here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated>>>widcomm 4 Is Here

Broadcom's Lawyers requested take down of this thread. More details soon.

**** the lawyers.... DDawnnn. Do yoy guys know what broadcom should do for once !!!!! Those assw.....

They should donate there bluetooth SDK to Zorran to let him build tru the audio gateway and not just serial and headset.
    So he can program a audio/remote control bluetooth connection for everybody's bluetooth phone.

Maybee then we didn't all have to use a illegal download of there drivers.
    It would also help if they would just give a download to everybody who bought a bluetooth dongel which was supplied with a crappy old driver!

But hey, you just closed the easy section. Edonkey EMule Newsgroups and thousands of other sites are still offering the file. Even on the medion website there is a link to download the latest version.

Keep on trying but this does not solve ****.

Broadcom
    Lawyers

Comment

X2
      .______
      | '_ |__\___
      [(o)|___(o)] XB
      ._________
      | I__I I_I|_\__I
      [(o)______(o)]b VanPimpin'

LostReceptions Apps D/L Here

GPSGasoline- Rewriting

Draw- SkribblePad for Touchscreens

iGQwerty-iG3.0 Qwerty Keyboard

CarPCNetwork

Comment

Cool down guys. They're right and you know it.

I don't see the point either why Broadcom doesn't release updates on their own. But this is politics and politics sometimes doesn't make sense; except to make more money .

You always have the opportunity to request the latest release from the BT-Dongle manufacturer. If he doesn't have it, bug him until he get's it.
        Skinning to go... VisualDesigner2!

Comment

But we need to fill this empty space
          Its there fault it's empty now !

I just did a search on edonkey. Dawn looks like the whole world already has those files in there share folder. Why do they even bother. There to late for it anyways. They should be glad, now everybody is bluetoothing and they sell more And i bought a new bt dongel so i have the new files. But my personal opinion is that broadcomm should make it's release public.
          The sold the harware for it. So support it !

Lawyers

Comment

They wanted me to also say this:

mp3car.com administrators have removed this thread upon the request of Broadcom Corporation. Broadcom Corporation alleges that the guide, patches, and the links to those patches constitute unauthorized and infringing uses of Broadcom's copyrighted material under the Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 101 et seq. Broadcom Corporation reserves its right to pursue legal action against any such infringers and mp3car.com encourages its members, viewers and posters to respect copyright holders such as Broadcom Corporation's legal rights.

Comment

I respect their legal rights and all... but they should make less buggy drivers. What a bunch of bs. Have you ever seen the directions that come with said drivers? No matter who is making the directions... Pure crap.
              Carputer status: [-*---------]
              Im thinking laptop...

Comment

are we allowed to use unmodified drivers directly from them?
                Progress - VIA EPIA SP8000 | 120 Opus Power Supply & Case | 1GB Ram | 120GB 2.5" Hard Drive | Bluetooth 2.0 | GPRS/3G | Wifi | Road Runner/LSX 2.0 (waiting for a day skin for 3.0) | iGuidance 4.0 | Lilliput 7"

Comment

Hi there
                  Due to their "strange" licensing i do not think you will find a download on their page.
                  Usualyy you need a specific license file to run the stack with your BT-Stick.

THX
                  Chaos

Comment

so.... who uses their drivers? do they sell their own hardware?
                    Progress - VIA EPIA SP8000 | 120 Opus Power Supply & Case | 1GB Ram | 120GB 2.5" Hard Drive | Bluetooth 2.0 | GPRS/3G | Wifi | Road Runner/LSX 2.0 (waiting for a day skin for 3.0) | iGuidance 4.0 | Lilliput 7"

Comment

yep except with the patched files you can use it without a license.

works awesome - thanks Chili Pepper. the only working driver set supporting all the profiles...

too bad Broadcom does not realize that Chili Pepper has done them a service by providing the first fully functional driver set - ever.

get in Google's cache while u can...

Comment

such a shame.
                        Dr. Ron Paul for President 2008

Hope for America - http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Who is Ron Paul? - Why do we need Ron Paul?

Comment

I know when I bought my BT adapter to download the update I had to provide the adapters mac address to verify it was their hardware!

They are crap.

Yes I believe in copyright and on software, but I dont believe that drivers should be copyrighted, you paid for the fscking hardware the drivers should be yours by right! and the right to modify to suit whatever way you use the hardware.

If I buy a can of paint and a paint brush, I dont get sued if I cut the length of the paintbrush.

stupid damn company, it was the last hardware I bought that used their drivers, thankfully.
                          Lez, more widely known as flez1966

Comment

thint

Comment

c'mon people.. not to be a dick but they removed the original thread for a reason and i doubt anyone's gonna give it to you when the only reason you registered here is to ask that someone mail it to you.

who knows, you could be broadcomm's crack undercover internet legal squad

use your super filesharing search capabilities to locate it or get off the internet.
                              Dr. Ron Paul for President 2008

Hope for America - http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Who is Ron Paul? - Why do we need Ron Paul?

Comment

Working...
                              X