Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Motorola V3 USB-connect (w/ BT Audio Gateway)... If you use a V3 RAZR come here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorola V3 USB-connect (w/ BT Audio Gateway)... If you use a V3 RAZR come here!

Hey Guys,

I managed to get phoco working with my V3... I use the USB to control phone functions (and so it charges my phone in the car) and it connects with the <UseBTManager> tag to the audio gateway through BT...

Anyways, I have copied the phoco.config from Phoco.net for Motorola v6xx, but the V3 doesnt behave 100% well... for example: I can dial out, but dont manage to answer when the phone rings.. I am unable to press "End" when the phone is ringing to send a busy signal... Sometimes the phone seems to not reply? (Like I enter a number, hit Dial, nothing happens.... enter number again, hit dial again and it works......)

Whats going on? any idea?

Zorro, is it possible for Phoco to check whether commands were executed? Wait for a specific message from the phone or is this impossible?
    Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4
    Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

tag
    2008 350z GT Installed since April 22nd 2011 - Worklog
    2000 Protege Installed Since April 2, 2005 - Intel D201GLY|Fusion Brain|ODBPros ODBII|Engenius|GPS Rikaline|Powermate|Motorized Lilli
    Sound Stage
    Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

Comment

hey royn, you connect to with bluetooth via audio gateway? how do you do that, i have to connect via headset, when i try audio gateway, it says that there are no services available.

and also,might i trouble you for info on how you connected to phoco using the usb wire? thanks...

one more thing, are you using the widcomm drivers?
      AMD 1700 & Abit VA-10 w/ 512Mb PC3200 Corsair Ram
      60GB 7200rpm HD - Opus 150W PS - Lilliput 7" TS
      Panasonic Slot DVD - SD Audigy NX 2
      Phoenix Gold 5.1 MT Amp - 2 USB Hubs
      Hauppauge WinTv USB2 - Holux GPS - Belkin Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by ketchup318
        hey royn, you connect to with bluetooth via audio gateway? how do you do that, i have to connect via headset, when i try audio gateway, it says that there are no services available.
        I connect via headset... it works in the same way afaik...
        and also,might i trouble you for info on how you connected to phoco using the usb wire? thanks...
        I connect with the USB cable that came in the box... and use the motorola drivers as if I were installing a dialup modem. it happens to map all modems to Serial Ports, so I can see which one the modem is on and use that for phoco
        one more thing, are you using the widcomm drivers?
        Yes, widdcomm latest version with dlink dbt-120 dongle.
        Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4

Comment

Royn, have you managed to fix this problem?

Comment

no dice.... if you ever get it to work better please post here
            Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4

Comment

But why use usb and bluetooth,

I have audio and com working great tru bluetooth.
              So no cable, dial and call tru bleutooth.

I explaned all in http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=56153

And even if you will use the com tru usb cable this config works 100% for the V3

And if you still have probs its Moto's crap release firmware.

Upgrade your phone firmware at www.motox.us

Comment

m-ruiter, i found that it was a bit unresponsive to use 1 bt connection, plus one of my carputers insists on BSOD everytime phoco connect through it through BT... also, I always put the phone to charge in the car, so i just use the usB!

anywYS, I Have he latest or a pretty recent firmware at least that i got from motox a while back (I have video recorder and a bunch of otherr stuff) but still n go...

can you post your firmware version and phonectl.config.xml?

thanks!
                Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4

Comment

Originally posted by RoyN

can you post your firmware version and phonectl.config.xml?

thanks!

Will do RoyN, but i left my country for work.
                  I will be home later this week, it will be on my things to do list then.

Comment

gr8 thanks!

does everything work flawlessly for you? picking up, hanging up (both incoming and outgoing calls), dialign, identifiying the correct caller id when a call comes in? etc etc?

i'M REally curious if you got it all to work i'll try to duplicate your config 100%
                    Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4

Comment

if so then all we have to do is replace our config with his and everything will work?
                      Reason I ask is my current phone dosn't support anything lol so i'm looking for a upgrade. If you guys can get your v3's to work perfect then the v3 will be mine.

Comment

you might also need a firmware upgrade.... check www.motox.us for info... you can do it yourself but will need to find some hard-to-get soft....prolly available on torrent
                        Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4

Comment

Originally posted by RoyN
                          you can do it yourself but will need to find some hard-to-get soft....prolly available on torrent
                          Nope not hard to get, just download it at http://www.mob453.com/phones/motorola_v600/

No need for p2p software or what so ever

Comment

So I just download
                            Files you will need:
                            PST_6.7_GENERAL.zip - 13.1MB
                            PST_6.7_Patch.zip - 2.03MB
                            p2kman_pst.zip - 170KB
                            a flash/flex file. I used TRIPLETS_G_0B.09.72R / SE6424AXXT11D4_1FF - 11.1MB, which is both the flash and the flex file combined - note: version originally used in this guide was TRIPLETS_G_0B.09.1DR_A / SE6446AXXF10F8, so any references to that just replace with this newer version.

Then replace old config with the one you post,
                            plug the phone into the usb,
                            and me and royn will be good to go?

Thanks so much.

(one last thing, even though it says for the v600, it will work for the v3 razor?)

Comment

I wouldnt download that flash/flex!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Afaik that is for the v600! prolly **** up your phone, if it doesnt have some version checking...

The V3 flex/flash packs can be found at the site I indicated www.motox.us (new version available from less than a month ago I think)... hey m-ruiter do you at least have your phone with us so you can tell us ur flash/flex versions?

Thanks!
                              Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4

Comment

Working...
                              X