problem connecting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem connecting

sorry but i cannot even get phonecontrol to see my phone 6230i in the test page, works ok in pc suite

spent 2 days looking and still no idea, or have i completley missed something

device manager and bluetooth devices show the bt serial on comm 5 and when i run phone test it says error, so i try and run the exe and it just keeps running the wizard so it tells me my phone is on comm 10 so i alter in the extended cofigurator to comm 5 and run exe again and the setup wizard puts it back to comm 10

Comment

when i run phone test on comm 5 it connects then looses it straight away, pc suite talks to it ok, should i move comm port and try again or is it something else

Comment

sorted now, got a new dongle a Belkin one and works a treat nearly, on the serial connection in my bluetooth places it say it will connect auto is this normal, and everytime i click on phonecontrol it runs the wizard, and yes i have made a new shortcut to the phonectl.net.exe file and still the wizard. When the wizard has done it all seems to work nearly ok a few small bits i can tidy up after but just need to tidy the above up first

Come on please then i can go play happily

Cheers

Andy

Comment

Working...
        X