Buggette - SMS send problem t68i

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buggette - SMS send problem t68i

T68i on O2 prepay with 300 free sms etc...

After an outgoing call or text, the network sends a balance report of XXX credit remaining.

If this is not cleared from the screen, the phone wont acknoledge receipt of further sms messages.

(if you leave the phone displaying inbox it has same problem)

App a clear screen command exists (at+ckpd=D / endcall)but how do you know when to send it, as you wont know when the phone has received a balance report as its not a sms and may arrive 1second+ later depending on network traffic.....

(well I think its a class 0 display to screen sms)

just a thought for people on o2 pre pay
    Lez, more widely known as flez1966

Is it possible to disable the status messages at all either within the phone or by a network command? I'm on 02 PAYG with the 300 texts free but not used in the car yet as my CarPC isn't up to running .NET, I need to find out which parts of .NET Phoco uses so I can just copy those files to the CarPC.

Comment

Originally posted by lez
      T68i on O2 prepay with 300 free sms etc...

After an outgoing call or text, the network sends a balance report of XXX credit remaining.

If this is not cleared from the screen, the phone wont acknoledge receipt of further sms messages.

(if you leave the phone displaying inbox it has same problem)

App a clear screen command exists (at+ckpd=D / endcall)but how do you know when to send it, as you wont know when the phone has received a balance report as its not a sms and may arrive 1second+ later depending on network traffic.....

(well I think its a class 0 display to screen sms)

just a thought for people on o2 pre pay
      I'm not sure if I fully understand your problem but you may try this:
      Open the skin you use with VisualDesigner, set one of the 5 UserButtons to Visible = true and assign the function func::SendATCommand('+CKPD=D') or func::SendKey('D') to it (OnClick property).

A full description you'll find here: http://zhorvat.dyndns.org/PCForums/S...spx?PostID=950
      Skinning to go... VisualDesigner2!

Comment

would work (I think) will have to try it but carpc out of action for next day or so, small car fire about an hour ago.........

(My inspection light, a cold-cathode flourescent style one, went up in smoke while I was making a drink! car had so much smoke in I just lifted the hood, grabbed all the (+) wires on the battery and pulled so hard they snapped the terminal off)

The 'credit report' cant be turned off its sent from the network.
        Lez, more widely known as flez1966

Comment

Working...
        X