Blackberry 7250

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackberry 7250

Anyone manage to get one of these to work with the bluetooth? I'd like to sync it in the car via Bluetooth but Ithink I'm limited to tether. My service provider up here in Canada is Telus and they block most of their stuff.

www.howardforums.com and www.cdmaforums.com have no information on it.
    Ampie Case
    2.5" Hard Drive 80GB Samsung 5400RPM
    256 MB DDR2 PC5400
    Xenarc 700TSV - VGA Monitor
    Intel D945GCLF Motherboard
    M2-ATX-HV

2005 Honda Civic

AFAIK You have to use the usb cable. I think it's an actual blackberry limitation, cause they want you to buy the Server software to be able to sync wirelessly, bluetooth or not...
    Tidder

Try RevFE
    The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.

I Wish I could ban people

Comment

Originally posted by Maheriano
      Anyone manage to get one of these to work with the bluetooth? I'd like to sync it in the car via Bluetooth but Ithink I'm limited to tether. My service provider up here in Canada is Telus and they block most of their stuff.

www.howardforums.com and www.cdmaforums.com have no information on it.
      Depends what you mean Sync. Do you mean, Sync your contacts and your calander, or do you mean Reconcile your e-mail between the device and your e-mail account.

Also, try this place, www.blackberryforums.com.

They have ALL the answers there. That is where I go.

Michael
      ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

Just contacts and calendar.
        Ampie Case
        2.5" Hard Drive 80GB Samsung 5400RPM
        256 MB DDR2 PC5400
        Xenarc 700TSV - VGA Monitor
        Intel D945GCLF Motherboard
        M2-ATX-HV

2005 Honda Civic

Comment

Originally posted by Maheriano
          Just contacts and calendar.
          I know my 8700 can do that over BT. Have you checked over at www.blackberryforums.com?

Michael
          ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

Working...
          X