Complete newbie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete newbie

I'm having trouble getting phonecontrol to work.
    I would like to be able to make and receive calls and scroll through my address book from my carputer, I'm using Roadrunner, so I though it would be best to grab phonecontrol.net.
    however I can't get the phone to pair with the carputer nor can I get PhoCo to connect to the phone using a BTcom port, I am yet to try a cable.
    is there anybody able to point me at a how2 or give me an idiots guide to setting up my Nokia 6280? I also have a CSR BT dongle.
    thanks in advance,
    Richard

anyone able to help with this one?

Comment

no-one here uses Phonecontrol.net and can give me an idea on how to get a connection?

Comment

You need to use Widcomm Bluetooth drivers 5.1.0.1100 version.

I can send/receive calls and read my phonebook/simbook without export, direct from the phone but I cant read sms and not see the received/dialed/missed list of calls...

greetings...

Comment

managed to get widcomm 5 installed, but still can't connect, there must be something wrong with the com port assignment. The phone keeps asking me to accept the connection to the computer but I can never actually get it to dial or read the phonebook..............?

Comment

Working...
          X