X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature Requests

Post Feature Requests here.
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

I would very much like a version that works with European maps like destinator or mappoint....;-)
    MII 6000; 256 MB; lilliput touchscreen; 40GB; bluetooth SE 68i; software still experimenting switched from mediacar to frodopayer, phonecontrol, destinator 3 (NM), and others.
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=31991

Comment

Originally posted by aguila
      I would very much like a version that works with European maps like destinator or mappoint....;-)
      Mappoint was never made for incar navigation; like it won't speak to you or anything, plus it won't rotate maps. And Destinator is a lost cause because the new version isn't coming to PC
      PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
      GammaControl v2.4
      SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Originally posted by 0l33l
        Mappoint was never made for incar navigation; like it won't speak to you or anything, plus it won't rotate maps. And Destinator is a lost cause because the new version isn't coming to PC
        BUZZ!!!!!!!!!!!! you sir are incorrect

We have silentadminer (guy who made V.O.I.C.E.S) to build a PC version as the D3 SDK uses c++ and he built voices in c++ so he is actually working on it.

But there is the demo app for PC in the D3 SDK and it works but its really hard to use as the list of citys etc is bad.

And the POI list no added to the sample pc app

Check out the thread called destinator D3 not comming to pc and go to the last page and u will see we got it working and have someone looking at the code.

So yes D3 aint a lost cause its just made in c++ now instead of VB thats all

Sorry to ramble on in your thread frodo
        CarPC Status:
        GPS: 99%
        Hardware: 99%
        Software: 92%
        Case Install: 99.9%
        Dash Install: 100%
        Car Install: 72%

Comment

Originally posted by NiN^_^NiN
          BUZZ!!!!!!!!!!!! you sir are incorrect

We have silentadminer (guy who made V.O.I.C.E.S) to build a PC version as the D3 SDK uses c++ and he built voices in c++ so he is actually working on it.

But there is the demo app for PC in the D3 SDK and it works but its really hard to use as the list of citys etc is bad.

And the POI list no added to the sample pc app

Check out the thread called destinator D3 not comming to pc and go to the last page and u will see we got it working and have someone looking at the code.

So yes D3 aint a lost cause its just made in c++ now instead of VB thats all

Sorry to ramble on in your thread frodo
          I may add support for mappoint, like enter in your home adress, that should be pretty simple (find window, highlight it, click find, enter data, press enter).

About D3 - I work with the apps themseleves, not source code
          GammaControl v2.4
          SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Multiple keys combinations as previously requested? Like let the user define them in the INI...it wouldn't be hard to do...
            CarPC install is starting to come along again...

Comment

Originally posted by Grayscale
              Multiple keys combinations as previously requested? Like let the user define them in the INI...it wouldn't be hard to do...
              Ok, fine
              GammaControl v2.4
              SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

are you allowing us to do more than one combo in the same command? like say you needed a command to exit a program and also one to click no if it asks you to save or whatever...you catch my drift. It would be nice for some features like searching in FP 1.08

and speaking of which what about making it so you can define in the INI also a certain cursor location to click at...its really easy to do in VB and I'm sure it is in Delphi too.

if you do the key combos, allow multiple combos in order, mouse coordinates, and also a way to delay between some of the combos i would be in love with you and most likely would feel the strange urge to give you $$$'s!
                CarPC install is starting to come along again...

Comment

Originally posted by Grayscale
                  are you allowing us to do more than one combo in the same command? like say you needed a command to exit a program and also one to click no if it asks you to save or whatever...you catch my drift. It would be nice for some features like searching in FP 1.08

and speaking of which what about making it so you can define in the INI also a certain cursor location to click at...its really easy to do in VB and I'm sure it is in Delphi too.

if you do the key combos, allow multiple combos in order, mouse coordinates, and also a way to delay between some of the combos i would be in love with you and most likely would feel the strange urge to give you $$$'s!
                  That's what I'm striving for. You can't do searches in Frodo because after the search, it won't let you click on the one of 3 choices. The mouse may be supported in the next release. And I'll do the key combos in order
                  GammaControl v2.4
                  SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

This is prolly not possible but a feature request none the less.. It would be awesome that instead of spelling the street / city names out you could just say "Boardman" and it would enter it. Sorta like in all the Microsoft apps... That request should tie ya up for a while!
                    Current Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Nitro

Second Vehicle: Sold it :( 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab

First Vehicle: 2003 Ford Ranger

Comment

Originally posted by tbird2340
                      This is prolly not possible but a feature request none the less.. It would be awesome that instead of spelling the street / city names out you could just say "Boardman" and it would enter it. Sorta like in all the Microsoft apps... That request should tie ya up for a while!
                      If you use a street that often, then why not just program it into the favorites? Its gonna even enter the adress and city for you! Look for "destination mark" in the XML file for an example, and for 1745 Bentley in the INI file. Just for an example edit that to your street. But if you want to do that for all programs, go to the places in XML file, and you can define your own custom commands (VK_LWIN,R,^) and names. I've also included some examples there
                      GammaControl v2.4
                      SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Yea, I know that but I'm thinking of using this for other programs as well (FP). If I want to search for a song I can just say "park" for Linkin Park or similar...
                        Current Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Nitro

Second Vehicle: Sold it :( 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab

First Vehicle: 2003 Ford Ranger

Comment

Originally posted by tbird2340
                          Yea, I know that but I'm thinking of using this for other programs as well (FP). If I want to search for a song I can just say "park" for Linkin Park or similar...
                          You would be able to do that if Frodo had the ability to search using just the keyboard. Now you still have to use your mouse to select if you're searching by genra, artist, or title. I bet he'll fix it in 1.09 So its not a limitation of NaviVoice, just a overlooked opportunity in Frodo
                          GammaControl v2.4
                          SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Originally posted by 0l33l
                            You would be able to do that if Frodo had the ability to search using just the keyboard. Now you still have to use your mouse to select if you're searching by genra, artist, or title. I bet he'll fix it in 1.09 So its not a limitation of NaviVoice, just a overlooked opportunity in Frodo
                            No I forgot about that limitation. I'll see what I can do about it.
                            [H]4 Life
                            My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
                            It will be done sometime in the next generation.
                            I'm a lesbian too.
                            I am for hire!

Comment

Originally posted by frodobaggins
                              No I forgot about that limitation. I'll see what I can do about it.
                              Cool! This should definatly leave the user happy. Just some tab keys would do fine for switching. Oh, and when the search screen pops up, that should be focused on the text box. Also would be nice to have the mini form have the same class name as the big form.
                              GammaControl v2.4
                              SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Working...
                              X