This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NaviVoice v.6 RELEASED!

If you don't know, NaviVoice is a program to control Routis 2004/iGuidance 2 using natural voice commands which are interpreted by SAPI. For all the features look in the readme in .doc and .nfo formats.

New in this version:
    • Fixed bug were it would not enter streets with ST or ND in the name
    • Redid the resume from standby/hybernation function - can't get rid of nag screen though
    • Redid the one instance to be compatable with the ^^^ - now included program called termed.exe to reset the status if NaviVoice.exe is termiated
    • Turn monitor on/off - if you see a cop and don't want trouble
    • Named person "leelo", so you say "leelo" instead of listen, and "done" instead of "mic off". If you don't like it, change it
    • Page up, page down, start button, control, and alt keys added.
    • MACROS!!!!! You can enter up to 1000 commands in one voice command.

Download NaviVoice v.6
    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
    GammaControl v2.4
    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Did this version get Pageup and PageDown and the Start Button?
    '02 GTI
    [Routis '04] [Opus 90W] [160GB Maxtor HD]
    [Lilliput 7" TS] [VIA M10000] [XMPCR]
    [512MB RAM] [Custom housing]
    [Deluo GPS Mouse] [E-MU 0404 Soundcard]
    Progress Meter: [==============|] 99.9%

Comment

Originally posted by 0l33l
      • Turn monitor on/off - if you see a cop and don't want trouble
      Nice addition - Now if I could only figure out a way to interface with my screen brightness control and set that up with voice commands!

Originally posted by 0l33l
      • Named person "leelo", so you say "leelo" instead of listen, and "done" instead of "mic off". If you don't like it, change it
      Cool, one less thing to edit for this release since that's how my config is set up. Wonder how I can get all my other settings as the defaults...

Once again, good job with the program. It's nice to see user suggestions implemented so fast.

- Z
      It has to start somewhere... It has to start sometime.
      What better place than here? What better time than now?

Comment

do I see it right that there are no European maps available for Routis Iguidance?
        MII 6000; 256 MB; lilliput touchscreen; 40GB; bluetooth SE 68i; software still experimenting switched from mediacar to frodopayer, phonecontrol, destinator 3 (NM), and others.
        http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=31991

Comment

Originally posted by judoGTI
          Did this version get Pageup and PageDown and the Start Button?
          Yes, sorry I forgot to add that to the list. You can also now define macros for those buttongs, for instance you can do VK_LWIN,R,^. This would open the run dialog. the "^" key means to let go of the keys, if you put it in the wrong place it will keep on holding the key!
          Originally posted by Big Zack
          Nice addition - Now if I could only figure out a way to interface with my screen brightness control and set that up with voice commands!
          Cool, one less thing to edit for this release since that's how my config is set up. Wonder how I can get all my other settings as the defaults...
          Once again, good job with the program. It's nice to see user suggestions implemented so fast.
          I still have to figure out a way to get gamma to work with delphi Right now it only makes the screen brigther I'm aiming for something like mediacar's gamma controls, but have yet to find any working code
          about the settings. I'll start a new thread about showing off your configs
          And yeh, I did do the macros pretty fast I included some examples on the bottom of the INI file that basically show the proper format.
          Originally posted by aguila
          do I see it right that there are no European maps available for Routis Iguidance?
          Says here that the iGuidance guys are working on a European version
          GammaControl v2.4
          SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Update website

So anyone have any comments?
            GammaControl v2.4
            SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Will this work while embedded in mediacar?
              You can still have something if you have nothing

Comment

Originally posted by HummDinger
                Will this work while embedded in mediacar?
                I'm not sure, test it out
                GammaControl v2.4
                SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

I'm leaving with a school trip and I should be back on Friday. Post bugs, suggestions and comments in their approprate threads
                  GammaControl v2.4
                  SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

How the heck do you work with the Macros?

I'm looking in your NaviVoice.doc as I type this and I'm confused as all get out... Did you make it possible that saying a word will do a multiple key press?

IE: I say "Search" and NaviVoice presses CTRL+ALT+5 all at the same time. I seen in your doc it says "VK_CONTROL 11 CTRL key" and "VK_MENU 12 ALT key"....

Does that mean in the NaviVoice.ini I create an entry named:

"program_close460=VK_CONTROL 11,VK_MENU 12,5"

and assign <p val="460">search</p> in the XML file?

Is that how this works?? What does the "," and the "^" mean in the INI files under the programs heading?
                    Current Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Nitro

Second Vehicle: Sold it :( 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab

First Vehicle: 2003 Ford Ranger

Comment

i think the comma seperates keystrokes and as he said earlier the ^ releases the key from being typed, otherwise it keeps holding the key down...thats all i know, i haven't gotten to try out the new ver yet, got lots of homework and gotta get my case all finished and put the carpc back in the car yet again...
                      CarPC install is starting to come along again...

Comment

Thanks for the reply Grayscale.. I'll have to test it out.. I didn't see where he explained what the ^ meant.

Comment

We want updates

Comment

I'm waiting for Ol33l to get back... I tried using the above and it didn't work so I prolly just typed the syntax wrong. However... I did set Automate up to be able to search in FrodoPlayer so when I get this part working it will be shweet!

Comment

nice! i'll have to use the Automate prog...maybe we made him work hard and code for nothing? nah because its nice to have it all in one prog. Yeah didn't realize he was gone on a trip, sorry leelo (hehe, i mean oleel)

you're back now so get to working! got a few bug reports! i think the one about the gps connect thing is a good idea too.

*slave drives*

Comment

Working...
                              X