Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NaviVoice v.7 Release!

Download NaviVoice v.7
    NaviVoice v.7 Fix #3(^^^ required, overwrite NaviVoice.exe with the one in this ZIP
    • Better documentation i hope
    • Fixed Macro Bug
    • Added sleep, move mouse, click mouse functions
    • Added option to not minimize to tray
    • Instead of restarting the Nav program it tries to reconnect by going to Tools -> GPS Options -> COM Port -> COM X
    • Turn on/off recognition without turning off mic
    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
    GammaControl v2.4
    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

yeah, I love this program!
    [COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Tektility

Comment

Originally posted by GruvThang
      yeah, I love this program!
      Sw33t I hope I did the reconnect on resume correctly. I do not know if there were any dialog boxes that popup to say that the GPS is disconnected.

*I need a USB GPS*
      GammaControl v2.4
      SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

i think the 'reactivate gps receiver after resume from hibernate" isn't working correctly. when i resume from hibernate navivoice makes i guidance zoom way out and then clicks the menu button.
        my car: 2003 g35 coupe, 2.5ghz c2d cpu, gigabyte micro atx mb, dsatx
        wife's car: 2004 honda accord coupe 2.4ghz p4 cpu, asus micro atx mb, opus 150
        company car: 2006 chevy avalanche 2.0ghz p4 laptop, cnx p1900

Comment

Originally posted by kuo
          i think the 'reactivate gps receiver after resume from hibernate" isn't working correctly. when i resume from hibernate navivoice makes i guidance zoom way out and then clicks the menu button.
          Ok. This is what I though. When you hybernate and resume without NaviVoice, Do you get 2 dialogs saying cannot reach GPS? 1? Then after you go to Tools -> GPS Options -> COM Port -> COM X how many dialog boxes pop up?
          GammaControl v2.4
          SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

without navivoice when you resume from hibernate w iguidance running you get one dialogue complaining about the gps. if you go gps options -> com port -> com x, you don't get any dialogue boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by kuo
              without navivoice when you resume from hibernate w iguidance running you get one dialogue complaining about the gps. if you go gps options -> com port -> com x, you don't get any dialogue boxes.
              Ok So I just have to add in an extra enter.
              GammaControl v2.4
              SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Here's v.7 with the fixed resume function. So it sends keys ENTER, ALT +T, G, RIGHT, DOWN, RIGHT, Down as many times as defined in INI file.

Download the fixed file HERE
                GammaControl v2.4
                SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Where on the Office 2003 cd is SAPI install?
                  2007 Tahoe
                  Opus with iBase 896 and Pentium M 735 Transflective Xenarc Alpine DVA-9861, PXA-H900, Sinfoni 45X2 (2) 90x2, Genesis Dual Mono, JL 1000/1 (2), Focal Be tweeters, ScanSpeak Revelator Mids, Dynaudio MW170, Dayton 12" Ref.

My Install

Comment

Originally posted by Naamanf
                    Where on the Office 2003 cd is SAPI install?
                    It does not say SAPI, it says something like speech agent.... look for it in the custom menu (expand all, its pretty well hidden).
                    GammaControl v2.4
                    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

the resume after hibernate function is still not quite right. the warning screen asking to make sure the gps receiver is plugged in stays on the screen and the gps info window pops up. i think somehow the warning window is losing focus because in both the original v7 and the revised the warning stayed on the screen.

Comment

Originally posted by kuo
                        the resume after hibernate function is still not quite right. the warning screen asking to make sure the gps receiver is plugged in stays on the screen and the gps info window pops up. i think somehow the warning window is losing focus because in both the original v7 and the revised the warning stayed on the screen.
                        v.7 Fixed #2.

Here I got the class name of the warning window and I focus on it.
                        GammaControl v2.4
                        SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

NaviVoice v.7 Fix #3

Here I find the window of the not connected screen, press enter, and then go to the main window.
                          GammaControl v2.4
                          SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

So... did this fix the resume bug???? Any comments, other bugs etc???
                            GammaControl v2.4
                            SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Originally posted by 0l33l
                              Yeh. I've got nothing to work on.... no more suggestions
                              More explicit documentation on the default commands maybe for the novice in all of us.
                              Maybe a text file with the default commands and what action it initiates. I know that you can read the XML to figure it out, but like I said novice.

I do not use the resume function

What do you see in future releases?
                              [COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Tektility

Comment

Working...
                              X