Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donations

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Donations

    Want to help the development of NaviVoice?

    If you do, you can do it here:


    Thanks in advance,
    David Burban
    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
    GammaControl v2.4
    SKINbedder v3

    1995 Lexus SC300

  • #2
    People who have donated:
    Code:
    MoFo ---------------------- $10
    Performancecarstereo.com -- $15
    frodobaggins -------------- $10
    nappyjim ------------------ $10
    wysocki ------------------- $50
    Shmeker ------------------- $10
    ATXaccord05 --------------- $10
    Clean Customs ------------- $60
    Blue ZX3 ------------------ $10
    kuo ----------------------- $10
    Kalt ---------------------- $10
    -zip- --------------------- $10
    aguila -------------------- $10
    m5am ---------------------- $15
    spaceskater --------------- $20
    ERIKbx -------------------- $10
    CarputersForDummies.com --- $15
    Pokey --------------------- $25
    Thanks again,
    David Burban
    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
    GammaControl v2.4
    SKINbedder v3

    1995 Lexus SC300

    Comment


    • #3
      Looks like I'm gonna have to get verified
      PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
      GammaControl v2.4
      SKINbedder v3

      1995 Lexus SC300

      Comment


      • #4
        Whoever Jane Burban is, you should check with her for your funds. Have fun! Thanks.
        Epia-M II M10000 Nehemiah WinXP sp2 Travla C134 case Carnetix 1260 power Xenarc 700TS XM Direct Toslink Extigy USB 5.1 Garmin GPS18 Linksys 802.11g wireless Nokia 6230 Bluetooth Memphis Amps Focal Speakers Frontend: RoadRunner

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by wysocki
          Whoever Jane Burban is, you should check with her for your funds. Have fun! Thanks.
          Thanks! Jane Burban is my mom , I can't have a paypal account
          PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
          GammaControl v2.4
          SKINbedder v3

          1995 Lexus SC300

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by 0l33l
            Thanks! Jane Burban is my mom , I can't have a paypal account
            You make me, and probably half the people on this forum, feel old.

            Anywho, I feel donations from the community are a great resource for opensource/freeware developers. Not all of us have great jobs or even jobs at all. If there weren't generous people and corperations in this world, higher education wouldn't exist. So keep on the look out for the Dennis Barsema CarPC Linux distro in the near future (don't expect you to know who he is unless you live in my area ).

            I thank all who donate money to the developers of the software they use. Every penny helps.

            steve
            steven n

            95 Saturn SC1
            Alpine 9831 + Blaupunkt SR04
            Stereo Integrity 327 Comps + MTX 4244
            Resonant Engineering XXX 18 D2 + Elemental Designs Nine.1 + 7.5ft^3 tuned to ~29Hz

            Carputer Progress: Rethinking, box has consumed my trunk

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by khemical
              You make me, and probably half the people on this forum, feel old.

              Anywho, I feel donations from the community are a great resource for opensource/freeware developers. Not all of us have great jobs or even jobs at all. If there weren't generous people and corperations in this world, higher education wouldn't exist. So keep on the look out for the Dennis Barsema CarPC Linux distro in the near future (don't expect you to know who he is unless you live in my area ).

              I thank all who donate money to the developers of the software they use. Every penny helps.

              steve
              Couldn't have said it better
              PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
              GammaControl v2.4
              SKINbedder v3

              1995 Lexus SC300

              Comment


              • #8
                thank you for the software and help, i just donated
                http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/djpm05/sig.jpg

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ATXaccord05
                  thank you for the software and help, i just donated
                  Post updated... thanks
                  PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
                  GammaControl v2.4
                  SKINbedder v3

                  1995 Lexus SC300

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Money comming...have to wait for the SLOW funds transfer. Maybe a check in the mail is quicker
                    RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

                    Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
                    Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

                    DFX 5.1.1 Skin
                    Appstore Link

                    My RideRunner Plugins
                    RRMedia
                    RRExtended
                    DFXVoice

                    "There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Blue ZX3
                      Money comming...have to wait for the SLOW funds transfer. Maybe a check in the mail is quicker


                      I don't like snail mail
                      PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
                      GammaControl v2.4
                      SKINbedder v3

                      1995 Lexus SC300

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Money sent...
                        RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

                        Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
                        Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

                        DFX 5.1.1 Skin
                        Appstore Link

                        My RideRunner Plugins
                        RRMedia
                        RRExtended
                        DFXVoice

                        "There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          donation sent. thanks for your work on navivoice and gammacontrol. really nice programs.
                          my car: 2003 g35 coupe, 2.5ghz c2d cpu, gigabyte micro atx mb, dsatx
                          wife's car: 2004 honda accord coupe 2.4ghz p4 cpu, asus micro atx mb, opus 150
                          company car: 2006 chevy avalanche 2.0ghz p4 laptop, cnx p1900

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Blue ZX3
                            Money sent...
                            Originally posted by kuo
                            donation sent. thanks for your work on navivoice and gammacontrol. really nice programs.
                            Thanks again guys!
                            PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
                            GammaControl v2.4
                            SKINbedder v3

                            1995 Lexus SC300

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Updated again
                              PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
                              GammaControl v2.4
                              SKINbedder v3

                              1995 Lexus SC300

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X