X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NaviVoice v.8 PREVEIW!

Download NaviVoice v.8 Here
    NaviVoice v.8 PREVIEW Patch 1

Fixed: resume speech recognition from hibernation or standby.

OK. Here's the version with gamma controls and the new look. This is strictly a developer's copy so you can try. At start, NaviVoice loads all the values into a stringlist, and if you press the button at the bottom of the screen, NaviVoice will reread the values from the INI file. NaviVoice will check every 5 seconds if your time is less than that of the last value, if it is not then it will go to the next value until it finds one.

Important! Arrange the date/time/month/etc in reverse chronological order! Otherwise you will get an ugly screen refresh!

INI Example:
    Code:
    [gamma]
    gamma0_month=12
    gamma0_day=24
    gamma0_hour=23
    gamma0_minute=25
    gamma0_value=255

gamma1_month=10
    gamma1_day=25
    gamma1_hour=0
    gamma1_minute=15
    gamma1_value=255

gamma2_month=10
    gamma2_day=24
    gamma2_hour=23
    gamma2_minute=25
    gamma2_value=-143
    The 0, 1, and 2 represent the date's number. Month, day, hour (24 hour), minute are self explanitory. Get the value from the included program (Project1.exe). They are in reverse chronological order.

So tell me how this works. In the full I will have the option not to specify the month, so you can have 8 enterees for the whole year (day 1 (day, night), day 7 (day, night), day 14 (day, night), and day 29(day, night)).
    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
    GammaControl v2.4
    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

rawr working great, haven't tried the gamma stuff out tho yet, sorry i am getting an unhandled exception when i come out of standby when navivoice was open before i put it in standby. it only does this sometimes. i just close it, put it in standby, then open it up again after i wake the comp up. any reason it does this? if i run the termed program it fixes things but thats kind of hard to do. can you make it so it runs that after the comp comes out of standby then loads navivoice again? or do something to fix this? <3
    CarPC install is starting to come along again...

Comment

Originally posted by Grayscale
      rawr working great, haven't tried the gamma stuff out tho yet, sorry i am getting an unhandled exception when i come out of standby when navivoice was open before i put it in standby. it only does this sometimes. i just close it, put it in standby, then open it up again after i wake the comp up. any reason it does this? if i run the termed program it fixes things but thats kind of hard to do. can you make it so it runs that after the comp comes out of standby then loads navivoice again? or do something to fix this? <3
      What does "rawr" mean?

I found some better code for one time only open, so I'll use it. What does the unhandled exception say? When the NaviVoice resumes out of standby it terminates the running navigation program and loads it up again. It also shuts itself down and restarts itself. I'm trying to get rid of this step, and I will, when I get some good code for resuming recognition out of standby.
      GammaControl v2.4
      SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

rawr is just another internet term...dunno, w00t, you know that sort of thing. its a memory address that always changes. (the unhandled exception). i haven't noticed any specific reason why it does this, and once in the middle of the program i got an OLE error. strange stuff. i'll test it more throughougly and scientifically and let you know. (later on, i've got lots of essays to do tonight)

Comment

rawr is just another internet term...dunno, w00t, you know that sort of thing. its a memory address that always changes. (the unhandled exception). i haven't noticed any specific reason why it does this, and once in the middle of the program i got an OLE error. strange stuff. i'll test it more throughougly and scientifically and let you know. (later on, i've got lots of essays to do tonight)
          Oh, ok. I wonder what happens if I pause recognition before standby and resume after standby.... goes to check instead of studying for Spanish AP.
          GammaControl v2.4
          SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Just tested it. I disabled the restart program upon resume, and before I went to standby I clicked on the pause recognition, and after I resumed out I clicked on start recognition. It works
            GammaControl v2.4
            SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Edited the actual program functions. IT WORKS! w00t

Now I just have to rewrite the 1 instance code, and get rid of that termed.exe prog
              Anyone wanna think of command line switches that would be useful?
              GammaControl v2.4
              SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

NaviVoice v.8 PREVIEW Patch 1

Fixed: resume speech recognition from hibernation or standby.
                Don't have time for redoing the 1 instance, but do give some command line switch suggestions
                GammaControl v2.4
                SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

@01331 I've seen you around in the new destinator forum. Doest this mean you will make voice control work for destinator? That whould be nice
                  MII 6000; 256 MB; lilliput touchscreen; 40GB; bluetooth SE 68i; software still experimenting switched from mediacar to frodopayer, phonecontrol, destinator 3 (NM), and others.
                  http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=31991

Comment

Originally posted by aguila
                    @01331 I've seen you around in the new destinator forum. Doest this mean you will make voice control work for destinator? That whould be nice
                    In fact I am. I mentioned this like 5 times already.... Right now I'm still waiting for Ninja to make the button enter on the enter destination go to the next phase, instead of opening the order dialog. NaviVoice with destinator will have MORE ooptions that with Routis/iGuidance, for instance the ability to ask were you're at.
                    GammaControl v2.4
                    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

thought he said he couldnt because the sdk was what caused that?

can't wait to try out the new release tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by 0l33l
                        In fact I am. I mentioned this like 5 times already.... Right now I'm still waiting for Ninja to make the button enter on the enter destination go to the next phase, instead of opening the order dialog. NaviVoice with destinator will have MORE ooptions that with Routis/iGuidance, for instance the ability to ask were you're at.

I'am afraid I dont understand much about this softtechjargon....but I guess I dont need to because I trust you will be smart enough to figure this out! That whould be really great, so take your time to dive deeply into this (for me ) complicated matter. I am a lazy consumer of all your hard work
                        MII 6000; 256 MB; lilliput touchscreen; 40GB; bluetooth SE 68i; software still experimenting switched from mediacar to frodopayer, phonecontrol, destinator 3 (NM), and others.
                        http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=31991

Comment

thought he said he couldnt because the sdk was what caused that?

can't wait to try out the new release tonight!
                          He did?

Originally posted by aguila
                          I'am afraid I dont understand much about this softtechjargon....but I guess I dont need to because I trust you will be smart enough to figure this out! That whould be really great, so take your time to dive deeply into this (for me ) complicated matter. I am a lazy consumer of all your hard work

The update to NaviVoice actually has *some* destinator support, through winsock. But its hidden And it doesn't function properly yet
                          GammaControl v2.4
                          SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Originally posted by 0l33l
                            The update to NaviVoice actually has *some* destinator support, through winsock. But its hidden And it doesn't function properly yet
                            Sneaky

Yes, i'm almost positive he said that but theres no way in hell im digging through that thread to find it for you

ok...so i did.
                            I don't know if that was a definate no or what, or maybe i don't know what i'm talking about but here:
                            http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...6&postcount=40

Comment

Sneaky

Yes, i'm almost positive he said that but theres no way in hell im digging through that thread to find it for you

ok...so i did.
                              I don't know if that was a definate no or what, or maybe i don't know what i'm talking about but here:
                              http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...6&postcount=40
                              Basically what he needs to do is intercept the enter key, #13 I beleive, and make it cycle through the street -> etc and then to navigate.
                              GammaControl v2.4
                              SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Working...
                              X