NaviVoice v.9 Status

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NaviVoice v.9 Status

I've got partial Destinator3 support already integrated Problems: Bug in frontend will not let me click on the items if I pull the adress menu from code Also, it has a lot of features missing, like day/night (Ninja Money is working to integrate this into the next version), etc.

I got rid of the restart mode, no more need for termed.exe

You still can't enter the destination using voice, yet. Ninja Money is going to integrate a command to switch between the items automatically (you'll have to say something like 'next screen' or 'next dialog' and then 'navigate' to navigate).

I'm still working on other parts, like improving the Gamma algorithm.

Also in next release: embedding of Frodo commands. No more need to have frodo focused
    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
    GammaControl v2.4
    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

MII 6000; 256 MB; lilliput touchscreen; 40GB; bluetooth SE 68i; software still experimenting switched from mediacar to frodopayer, phonecontrol, destinator 3 (NM), and others.
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=31991

Comment

When mp3car was down yesturday I had lots of time to code the gamma correction. Now its good. The leftmost part is the darkest and the rightmost part is the brightest

Also had time to start coding the sunset/sunrise converter into INI (your INI file will be ~700 enterees long )
      GammaControl v2.4
      SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Originally posted by 0l33l
        When mp3car was down yesturday I had lots of time to code the gamma correction. Now its good. The leftmost part is the darkest and the rightmost part is the brightest

Also had time to start coding the sunset/sunrise converter into INI (your INI file will be ~700 enterees long )
        yeah, all this posting distracts you coders from the real thing!
        MII 6000; 256 MB; lilliput touchscreen; 40GB; bluetooth SE 68i; software still experimenting switched from mediacar to frodopayer, phonecontrol, destinator 3 (NM), and others.
        http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=31991

Comment

Originally posted by aguila
          yeah, all this posting distracts you coders from the real thing!
          I only code at night I really want Ninja to fix the winsock bug were I can't use the items (street, etc). This way I would already have the favorites done BTW: The favorties are cross-program, they work with Routis/iGuidance, and when that bug is fixed, they'll also work with Destinator Oh yeh, he's also got a zoom bug, zoom distance is never predicted, and it goes back to 0 zoom if I send 1 extra command
          GammaControl v2.4
          SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Status: finished converting frodo messages into delphi. Now time to integerate them into NaviVoice.
            GammaControl v2.4
            SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Working...
            X