navivoice total control

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• navivoice total control

just wandering when we will be able to use navivoice as a full carpc input device

just so i can be all james bond cool and:
    get in car
    start car
    me:lindsey_wake up
    puter:Good Morning/afternoon/evening Mr. Polles(thats me), what would you like to do today. or conjuntion conjunction whats your function.
    me:lindsey_start_frodoplayer(best frontend)
    puter: right away
    me:lindsey_gps
    puterk
    me:lindsey_play_DVD_gumball rally 3000
    S.M.A.R.T. car project is on its way
    car of the future, you will all see

All are posible, except for the gumball rally 3000 part. I can't add stuff to the listening part as far as I know...
    You can change the "open navigation" to " G P S" in the XML file. Have a look in the XML file... everything is changeable... so you can replace "open frodo" to "start frodo".
    Originally posted by link138
    just wandering when we will be able to use navivoice as a full carpc input device

just so i can be all james bond cool and:
    get in car
    start car
    me:lindsey_wake up
    puter:Good Morning/afternoon/evening Mr. Polles(thats me), what would you like to do today. or conjuntion conjunction whats your function.
    me:lindsey_start_frodoplayer(best frontend)
    puter: right away
    me:lindsey_gps
    puterk
    me:lindsey_play_DVD_gumball rally 3000
    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
    GammaControl v2.4
    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

nice to hear,sry i am not quite up to scale on computers as most of the people around here

and i cant open the dvd, because you cant specify item in frodoplayer,and if not i could still search for it and then play it right?

oh and yes a manual is needed

thnaks luke

Comment

nice to hear,sry i am not quite up to scale on computers as most of the people around here

and i cant open the dvd, because you cant specify item in frodoplayer,and if not i could still search for it and then play it right?

oh and yes a manual is needed

thnaks luke
        I think if you read the whole HTM file then you will be familiar on how to use NaviVoice. If there are any questions, feel free to search and then post. To open up a cd-rom (DVD) you have to specify its drive letter in NaviVoice.ini. Look under [settings] Cd_Drive=G. Change G to your drive letter.
        GammaControl v2.4
        SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

what about using it to open a progem then have devoted commands for that program that are only recognized when the program is open such as:

GPS
          zoom in
          zoom out
          3d view
          WiFi
          connect to AP
          MP3
          play linikin park
          mute song
          dvd

i meant to start to play a ripped dvd not to opena drive sry i worded that wrong

Comment

ok so after doing some searching i have seen what this software is capable of and can i have it so i can say wake up and the computer will still be in hibernate or sleep and it will come out of it

also i am looking into getting the clifford solaris G5 alarm and it has real time changing of setting and i would like to use it to beable to say"lindsey roll up drivers window"i know that is long and i would have to shorten it but you get the point. do you think i would be able to get navivoice to do this,i havent seen the software yet but just wandering if it might be possible

Comment

what about using it to open a progem then have devoted commands for that program that are only recognized when the program is open such as:

GPS
              zoom in
              zoom out
              3d view
              WiFi
              connect to AP
              MP3
              play linikin park
              mute song
              dvd

i meant to start to play a ripped dvd not to opena drive sry i worded that wrong
              Just don't say the wrong command And again, I can't do the "play linkin park" thing just yet I will try and ask though....
              ok so after doing some searching i have seen what this software is capable of and can i have it so i can say wake up and the computer will still be in hibernate or sleep and it will come out of it

also i am looking into getting the clifford solaris G5 alarm and it has real time changing of setting and i would like to use it to beable to say"lindsey roll up drivers window"i know that is long and i would have to shorten it but you get the point. do you think i would be able to get navivoice to do this,i havent seen the software yet but just wandering if it might be possible
              I wanted to add the system power functions, but I forgot I have no clue how the clifford talks to the computer or if it accepts a command line interface. Link?
              GammaControl v2.4
              SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

http://www.clifford.com/g5/wizard/default.asp

that should wok i couldnt find any other info on it yet

Comment

its a seriel com port

Comment

I don't know how I'm supposed to send commands to it. Does it accept command line commands? What does the interface look like? Does it accept any type of connection, for example using winsock or sendmessage to connect to the wizard? Or will we have to just use sendkeys and movemouse for it (already implemented in macro functions).
                    GammaControl v2.4
                    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

you're a sendkeys whore!
                      CarPC install is starting to come along again...

Comment

i'm still looking for the perfect mike to try this thing out, I want to mount my mike near my sunvisor.
                        肚子笑痛了
                        S60 Install

Comment

Originally posted by Grayscale
                          you're a sendkeys whore!
                          I use sendkeys only when I need to. The problem with sendkeys is that the app has to be focused
                          Originally posted by jcdillin
                          i'm still looking for the perfect mike to try this thing out, I want to mount my mike near my sunvisor.
                          Best mic is one closest to you. Some have headsets. I'm gonna rip apart my logitech mic and mount it very close in my roof (right next to the door).
                          GammaControl v2.4
                          SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

yeah thats the same place I was planning to mount mine, just have to start testing them
                            肚子笑痛了
                            S60 Install

Comment

Originally posted by jcdillin
                              yeah thats the same place I was planning to mount mine, just have to start testing them
                              Yep. Test it before drilling though
                              GammaControl v2.4
                              SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Working...
                              X