tutorial, or help file, faq?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tutorial, or help file, faq?

is there a faq , or tutorial of some sort on navi voice. Just downloaded it, but im having a little trouble figuring out how start to get it to work
    I wish i knew how to do fiberglass work...

read me?
    [COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Tektility

Comment

Did you PM 0l33l ? It is his baby!

Comment

Originally posted by theheel
        is there a faq , or tutorial of some sort on navi voice. Just downloaded it, but im having a little trouble figuring out how start to get it to work
        Well, there is the help file (NaviVoice.htm). You need to download the invisible agent, sapi4, sapi5 (or 6, search for how to), and you have to train sapi5. Post if you have any other questions.
        PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
        GammaControl v2.4
        SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

god why am i such an idiot, i search and search the board for answers, when the answer is sitting right infront of me in the readme file.

sorry for wasting peoples time,

btw, how do you change the name from leelo/boris, to something else. I looked in the xml file but didnt see anything reguarding those to terms

edit: found it, just after i posted. Do i just change where it says boris to whatever i want? or do i have to do somthing else as well.
          I wish i knew how to do fiberglass work...

Comment

Originally posted by GruvThang
            read me?
            that is a s.m.r.t. guy!

Comment

Originally posted by theheel
              found it, just after i posted. Do i just change where it says boris to whatever i want? or do i have to do somthing else as well.
              That's ok You just need to change boris in the XML file since there is no mention of it in the INI file. But you can also change what he replies, and that's in the INI file (voices).

Originally posted by heypachuco
              I just have one question that I haven't found an answer. How do I change the the word that activates the "listening" from boris to something different?
              Go to the XML file, open it in notepad or your favorite editor and find 110. Next to it you will see "boris". Change that to whatever you want.
              PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
              GammaControl v2.4
              SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Working...
              X