XML/INI issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XML/INI issues

1. I'd like to add more "bogus" voice responses to impress my friends (ok, I'm vain ). Can I get more than the seven (144-150) that are now allowed?

2. I'm a bit confused on using the Routis destinations feature. If I already have several destinations defined in Routis, do I only need to define the xml (destinations 200-299) or do I also need to set them up in the ini (favorites 200-299)? What's the relationship here?
    Epia-M II M10000 Nehemiah WinXP sp2 Travla C134 case Carnetix 1260 power Xenarc 700TS XM Direct Toslink Extigy USB 5.1 Garmin GPS18 Linksys 802.11g wireless Nokia 6230 Bluetooth Memphis Amps Focal Speakers Frontend: RoadRunner

Originally posted by wysocki
    1. I'd like to add more "bogus" voice responses to impress my friends (ok, I'm vain ). Can I get more than the seven (144-150) that are now allowed?
    You can add stuff in the XML by looking: "User set names - from 300 to 399 - also commands". Then in the INI, put them under the NAMES place.

2. I'm a bit confused on using the Routis destinations feature. If I already have several destinations defined in Routis, do I only need to define the xml (destinations 200-299) or do I also need to set them up in the ini (favorites 200-299)? What's the relationship here?
    The 200-299 are ones that will work with NaviVoice. You have to define them like in the example.
    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
    GammaControl v2.4
    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Working...
    X