Enable/disable certain commands

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enable/disable certain commands

Is there any way to enable/disable certain commands in navivoice?
    For example the typeing ability, since its quite irritateing when the computer thinks that even the smallest sound from the background is an order type a letter.

(hope someone gets it this time)
    My carputer

Old one

Originally posted by Maņana
    Is there any way to enable/disable certain commands in navivoice?
    For example the typeing ability, since its quite irritateing when the computer thinks that even the smallest sound from the background is an order type a letter.

(hope someone gets it this time)
    Well, for one the computer shouldn't be listening all the time. That's why we have the "Boris" (listen for 10 sec) command and the "done" command. If you say "done" then the comptuer won't do anything until you say "Boris" again, in which you will have a 10 second timeframe to do what you want, and the time gets reset everytime you do a command. Also train the computer better, just doing 1 training session does not even cover the bare minimum. I did 2 training sessions and I can have voice control over navigation and frodo while listening to rap.

To disable a command, just delete/comment out from the XML file.
    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
    GammaControl v2.4
    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

i meant while listening is enabled. I know its just for a short moment, but even if i just breath a little to loud i get this problem =( Think i will delete the commands from the xml file since i dont ever use em =)
      My carputer

Old one

Comment

Originally posted by Maņana
        i meant while listening is enabled. I know its just for a short moment, but even if i just breath a little to loud i get this problem =( Think i will delete the commands from the xml file since i dont ever use em =)
        Ok. But you should change some of the settings in the speech control panel.
        Start -> Control Panel -> Speech -> Settings -> Uncheck background adaptation, and play with the accuracy settings. That should get rid of the breate command
        GammaControl v2.4
        SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

i reccommend for people also to make a voice feedback command for when you say "done"

I was having tons of problems even saying done till I gave it feedback. now I know exactly when the mic is listening actively or passively.

your post here is commonly asked, im surprised o13313430201-03 hasnt reccommended "train more" as he has for the rest of us who have commented on this issue

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteRabbit
            i reccommend for people also to make a voice feedback command for when you say "done"

I was having tons of problems even saying done till I gave it feedback. now I know exactly when the mic is listening actively or passively.

your post here is commonly asked, im surprised o13313430201-03 hasnt reccommended "train more" as he has for the rest of us who have commented on this issue
            I'm happy that you enjoy the voice feedback Now go tryout the config program, you should enjoy NaviVoice a bit more

Ok.... you guys need to practice more
            GammaControl v2.4
            SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Working...
            X