Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CENTRAFUSE support

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CENTRAFUSE support

    Added
    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
    GammaControl v2.4
    SKINbedder v3

    1995 Lexus SC300

  • #2
    Sweet!
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by veetid
      Sweet!
      Yeh, I just had to clean up some focus code It was pretty easy to find the window once I quit iGudiance and a blank frame was left were iG was supposed to be

      Public release of centrafuse support will be in the next release
      PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
      GammaControl v2.4
      SKINbedder v3

      1995 Lexus SC300

      Comment


      • #4
        Ok, what's Centrafuse??? I did a google search and only found a medical apparatus, a hotel management program, and an ep from a punk band. Navivoice supports these?
        Epia-M II M10000 Nehemiah WinXP sp2 Travla C134 case Carnetix 1260 power Xenarc 700TS XM Direct Toslink Extigy USB 5.1 Garmin GPS18 Linksys 802.11g wireless Nokia 6230 Bluetooth Memphis Amps Focal Speakers Frontend: RoadRunner

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by wysocki
          Ok, what's Centrafuse??? I did a google search and only found a medical apparatus, a hotel management program, and an ep from a punk band. Navivoice supports these?
          Centrafuse is another frontend - look in the frontends section. I've got support for it in the next version, which you are testing for me
          PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
          GammaControl v2.4
          SKINbedder v3

          1995 Lexus SC300

          Comment


          • #6
            very cool there 0l33I you rule man.

            that smily makes me laugh!
            肚子笑痛了
            S60 Install

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by jcdillin
              very cool there 0l33I you rule man.

              that smily makes me laugh!
              Would you like to try the one with centrafuse support? email me. The only thing new in that version is ability to have the nav app embedded in centrafuse and it has reworked focus code.
              PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
              GammaControl v2.4
              SKINbedder v3

              1995 Lexus SC300

              Comment


              • #8
                He deserves a medal for speed.... 0l33l had supported added for my program, CENTRAFUSE, in a matter of hours...

                david (aka veetid)
                __________________
                CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
                01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
                M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by veetid
                  He deserves a medal for speed.... 0l33l had supported added for my program, CENTRAFUSE, in a matter of hours...

                  david (aka veetid)
                  Thanks

                  While adding support, I finally got the focus bug fixed for some Win2K users

                  I hope to have a new version out by monday Looks like the beta testers find that v1.3 works well
                  PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
                  GammaControl v2.4
                  SKINbedder v3

                  1995 Lexus SC300

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    i feel like an idiot for asking, but this is my first day using navivoice (just got a microphone)

                    how do i get the commands to work in centrafuse?

                    in frodoplayer they work fine.
                    I wish i knew how to do fiberglass work...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by theheel
                      i feel like an idiot for asking, but this is my first day using navivoice (just got a microphone)

                      how do i get the commands to work in centrafuse?

                      in frodoplayer they work fine.
                      Centrafuse has its own command set. Centrafuse and NaviVoice don't talk to each other (yet I hope). When I said NaviVoice has Centrafuse support, I meant that it can handle apps that are embedded in Centrafuse.
                      PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
                      GammaControl v2.4
                      SKINbedder v3

                      1995 Lexus SC300

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X